Recent content by Kotharis

1. K

The Potato, Issue 4

I believe a new Public Referendum is in store, yes? :wub: I think I can live with "funniest paper currently printing".
  2. K

The Potato, Issue 4

I was going to say... :blink: Also, thank you sirs.
  3. K

The Potato, Issue 4

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. Issue 4 of Europeia's best news source has some surprising news for you - the return of an institution many thought to be long gone. [hr] Europeia Returns to Party Politics? Yesterday, many people were shocked to discover that Supreme Chancellor HEM and a...
  4. K

The Potato, Issue 3

My fellow Europeians, welcome back to this third issue of the region's best news source, The Potato. Tonight, we'll be taking you on a tour of what really happened this last week in Arnhelm. Supreme Chancellor Re-establishes Monarchy This past Friday, Supreme Chancellor HEM issued a...
  5. K

A New Standard

And a lot of regions would be declaring war on one another, it would seem.
  6. K

Worst April Fools Joke Ever

I believe I am entitled to my opinion, sir. I merely remark.
  7. K

The difference? Lord Alphanesia is an interregional criminal, and generally not reputed for his sanity. Now, I understand that some serious business has in the past occurred in regions other than this one, and that doesn't preclude it happening here, but come on. I'm glad I missed all these...
  8. K

This appeared to be a case of "you didn't catch the sarcasm due to the internet", else I don't see why people wouldn't realize this was a joke. I don't think HEM would, in good conscience, pull some stunt like this to the effect of alienating a substantial portion of this region's membership...
  9. K

The Potato, Issue 2

:wub: you all. And now I'm getting Donald Trump for President ads all across the forum. Why can't I fire the ads?
  10. K

Admin Task Thread

Also, could we update the board header? It's bothering me. :P :wub:
  11. K

The Potato, Issue 2

Fixed :emb:
  12. K

The Potato, Issue 2

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the second edition of the one, the only... The Potato. Tonight we will be covering some very serious and very grave news regarding the state of the Republic and its governance. Vice President Embroiled In Civil Suit Earlier today, the Europeian Citizen, an...
  13. K

A New Standard

:o :wub: I feel so loved.
  14. K

A New Standard

The Potato Issue 2: CSP Makes Mistake? :ph43r:
  15. K

The Potato, Issue 1

Before we get started, I know what you're thinking. Yes, I know that The Potato is not an independent newspaper, but a subsidiary of the EBC. Yes, I am blatantly ripping off The Onion. Thank you for reminding me. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. [hr] Europeia's Navy Facing Down...
Back