Recent content by Karputsk

1. Karputsk

EuroPoll

I voted no because I was very hopeful that Kantrias would join the FRA and this treaty prevents that. A true loss.
  2. Karputsk

Major Administrative Initiative

:mellow: I can't believe this is happening.
  3. Karputsk

Wider forum

I like the forum like this. ^_^
  4. Karputsk

Europeia Speaks! #1

The FRA is a defending organisation and as such defending is the priority. To say we are politically irrelevant is ridiculous, especially considering when the FRA at its peak pales in comparison to the blatantly more politically UDL. The post annoyed me because it was construed in such a way so...
  5. Karputsk

Europeia Speaks! #1

:rolleyes: I'm going to make a needless FRA-bashing tally for Rachel from now on. #1
  6. Karputsk

Europeia Speaks! #1

Cerian is chief among which, he's been a defender spy all along! Btw this smile is awesome. :pirate:
  7. Karputsk

Prep Top 20 Europeian's of All Time

Ollie, I screamed "Blasphemy" at the top of my voice when I saw McEnitre's post and then I scrolled down to see someone had beaten me to it! :lol:
  8. Karputsk

Union of Europeia

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm in!
  9. Karputsk

Union of Europeia

I'll join, on one condition. Will you make it a manifesto commitment to try and extend the bill of rights to lamps?
  10. Karputsk

Union of Europeia

This party is dull.
  11. Karputsk

BREAKING NEWS

Or is it?! :ph43r: *dun dun dun*
  12. Karputsk

Admin Task Thread

"Pround"? :P :lol:
  13. Karputsk

Admin Task Thread

Danke. :P I think I've learned a valuable lesson here, if you just persist the Admins will eventually get the job done.
  14. Karputsk

Admin Task Thread

:ph43r:
  15. Karputsk

Admin Task Thread

:unsure: :P
Back