Recent content by Jusduckria

1. J

Smokin' Poll

I'm surprised that 4.5% of those polled would vote for me, and that I was even thrown in. Nothing else really surprises me in this.
  2. J

EUROPOLL - Senate Election

It's that time again Europeia - the chance to either throw the bums out or vote the bums in. With the Senate election campaign kicking off, the current field of six* has an interesting mix of candidates, with many "big name" Europeians running (though, as of this posting, the current Senate...
  3. J

EBC Organizing and Planning

Let's work on scheduling now. I'd like to have something new for the EBC everyday, or every other day if possible. Is that something doable, do you guys think?
  4. J

Europeian Question Time

Let's sort of jump over from the resignations to those still around With one Senator resigning, one Senator suspended, and the legislation currently before them, what's up with the Senate?
  5. J

Europeian Question Time

Apologies for being absent - we just got our internet back up earlier today. <_< Let's move quickly to resignations - the MoCI and the CoS both have been replaced recently. How much of a concern should this be for Swak, and for the region, and is there anyone else likely to go soon? Also, is...
  6. J

Europeian Question Time

In the future, please wait until the public question period has been opened. How do our other panelists feel about the population issue?
  7. J

Europeian Question Time

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my special privilege and honor to bring back Europeian Question Time. Here's how it works: Europeian Question Time is a panel show, with myself as the moderator. I will ask a general question to start off with, then allow the panelists to offer their thoughts and...
  8. J

EBC Survey Responses and Scheduling Update

Ten minutes until EQT begins! ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM?! hyper.gif hyper.gif hyper.gif :euro: :euro: :euro: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
  9. J

I wanted to build up to the Big Cheese.
  10. J

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has responded to the survey. There were two responding groups - one was EBC staff and senior media personnel in the region, and the rest was Viewers and Citizens Like You. It's clear that myself, as well as the EBC in general, has some work to...
  11. J

EBC Survey - Where Are We Going?

Please, more responses people, please!
  12. J

EBC Organizing and Planning

All right everyone. I'm still waiting for more responses to the survey, but so far one of the consistent themes is "More news, more political pieces, less opinion". Apart from that, more activity. What can I do to help you get pieces out? How often can we get stuff put out? Should we continue...
  13. J

EBC Survey - Where Are We Going?

Hello everyone! We here at the EBC are committed to providing quality and responsive service to you, the citizens of Europeia. That's why I'm bringing to you this first EBC survey, to try and gauge the pulse of the region and figure out the areas we need to improve, and the long-term goals of...
  14. J

Attention all EBC staff

Please report in here if you would like to continue to be on the staff of the EBC. Sign in like so: Thank you!
Back