Recent content by Henry

1. H

EBC Radio News Episode 4

Listening to it again, I thought it was pretty good, actually. :lol:
  2. H

EBC WIRE Comments

The Wire would like to apologize for this gross misuse of its platform. The recent edition of The Wire was made without their knowledge. The Wire wishes to recant the latest statements made and will undoubtedly be looking into the matter. The article in question will be removed, though The Wire...
  3. H

Henry/Cormac Interview

15 November, 2012 [hr] Hello and welcome to a new edition of breaking news at EBC's, The Wire! Today, we have a special guest with us; Cormac Stark. Cormac, what do you think of Europeia's decision to have Earth remain a PNG? Cormac: They see her as a threat to their imperialist-raider...
  4. H

EBC Radio News Episode 4

Emily was a good novelty for a one time performance. I think she's swiftly losing her novelty, though. Pretty informative, but I lost interest like halfway through. Not really sure why, cause it wasn't bad.
  5. H

EBC Radio News Episode 3

Hey Gus, I'm having problems with the podcast website. Do you think you could check your PM's and try to help me with it? Pwease? It's being a very frustrating little expletive-ridden thingamajig.
  6. H

EBC WIRE Comments

Yeah! Shame on you, Gussy! :lol:
  7. H

EBC Radio News Episode 3

lol, I love it. Like a female stephen hawking trying to sing karaoke a capella. Good ole Emily. Hehe, I really love how she calls Unibot 'Unibert'. Nice and informative and a bit different. I found it be highly humorous in approach.
  8. H

Bantering With Bryan: Nominations

So, in your world, cerian rhymes with curious. That is pretty curious, cerian.
  9. H

Apply for the EBC today!

Name: Henry Von Hoffman Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) All of the above. Journalistic Experience: Ran my own newspaper; The Henry Times; which was later renamed to The Euro Times in this region and have written plenty of articles, etc. Availability: Mostly during...
  10. H

I'm still going to pronounce it with an s sound. :P That was pretty enjoyable. I laughed in parts, especially at the end when everyone else left the conversation and Bryan was all like 'that was less than awesome'. Honestly, though, it was pretty awesome. Got to hear peoples opinions of...
  11. H

listening to this now. I was under the assumption that Cerian's name was pronounced with an s sound, not a hard c. I wonder if he just didn't correct you or if I'm just wrong, lol. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done listening. :)
  12. H

US Election Day!

In this instance, I'm glad I was wrong. Well, kind of mixed feelings about it, actually.
  13. H

Bantering With Bryan #1

Got skype set up on my comp again (I had a nasty virus not too long ago that made me have to wipe my drives completely.) last night and dug out my headset, so if anyone just wants to chat or snag me for one of those chats, my skype username is: the.foolish.one
  14. H

US Election Day!

I'm going to call it here, now: Obama has the lead at the moment; but Romney will pull ahead to win by a slight margin of about 5-8 votes. God help the US if I'm right. :lol:
  15. H

Bantering With Bryan #1

hehe, you probably just liked listening to the sound of your own voice. :lol:
Back