What This Cabinet Means for Europeia

Interior

We will begin to see a slow change in the recruiting telegram, with lines being inserted saying "All I want is you", how nations "Still haven't found what they're looking for" and how Europeia can be great "With or Without You" but that you should still join because "Sometimes You Can't Make it on your own".

Watch as Indycar Racing describes the "Pride" of the Interior Ministry and the populations "Elevation".

Welfare

We are really baffled by this one, as it likely marks the end of the Capulet rise and the death of certain ideas. Be prepared to see changes in the welcoming telegram along the lines of "economy suxx0rs" and "invisionfree or death!". Mentors will be replaced by pro-Anumia family planners.

Culture

Expect a hiatus from myself and other writers as we undergo intensive brain washing re-training. Còrd beithir còmhla ri mi (My likely butchering attempt of "Please bear with me" in Gaelic).

Foreign Affairs

Expect treaties and closer relations with regions with boys deemed to be "cute", my scouts and fellow team members will include Silmeria and Luna Dancing. Luna will likely be over-ruled several times and CSP will continue to raise concerns that I have terrible taste in boys. Which is untrue... likely.... maybe... actually I get that a lot :p

Navy

I got nothing :(

Protip: We got a new President's Bathrobe, after Falconias. :ph43r:
:mellow: Up until Falconias, we all used the same bathrobe? *shudders* Eugh.
I vote a new bathrobe for each President..
Motion denied. :lol:

The Vice Chancellor, on the other hand, really does need a new one. I'm not sharing Lethen's, no way, not with all those creepy bloodstains and other...um...unidentified other...stains...on it. :p

The Vice Chancellor, on the other hand, really does need a new one. I'm not sharing Lethen's, no way, not with all those creepy bloodstains and other...um...unidentified other...stains...on it. :p
Already made a stain joke. Try again.

Interior

We will begin to see a slow change in the recruiting telegram, with lines being inserted saying "All I want is you", how nations "Still haven't found what they're looking for" and how Europeia can be great "With or Without You" but that you should still join because "Sometimes You Can't Make it on your own".

Watch as Indycar Racing describes the "Pride" of the Interior Ministry and the populations "Elevation".
I might take some of those suggestions into mind. :p

Already made a stain joke. Try again.
Fine. How's this-

Lethen appears to have added some slightly creepy accessories to his bathrobe to increase the pleasure gained from wearing it. I would prefer to have my own bathrobe for those reasons. :p

Navy:
There's hints that the Grand Admiral's plan for gaining more new soldiers involves the President and 'one-on-one training' in her office. ;)
What about those already enlisted? Those hard-working sailors should be provided with some incentives to stay active.

I'm still related to every single member of Cabinet..besides IndyCar actually, I think...hmmmm. Just not as strongly. :p

I about died laughing for 'Interior'. :p
How are you related to Rachel Anumia and Anumia?
The one way I know.

Rachel is Anumia's daughter. Rachel and I are married. Our daughter Panlu is married to Gus, who is Earth and Griff's Son.
Also I am Anumia's great-great- granddaughter and his occassional lover (Asperta and Sopo are his sons).
New Welcoming TG.

Welcome to Euro. Incest. Its everywhere. ^_^
As is misuse of "its"

:ph43r:

What bathrobe are you talking about Swak? Or do you mean my apron, Swak? The one I wear in my murder room? :huh:

What bathrobe are you talking about Swak? Or do you mean my apron, Swak? The one I wear in my murder room? :huh:
Ah, s***! It IS the murder robe. Gah! :angry:

*purchases a fluffy pink bathrobe instead and debits it to the Chancellery Treasury*

Back