Under New Minister, Recruitment Continues to Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are my excuses today? They are buried on threads in time like from July. Don’t lie. I’m talking about who is really Bri, because I was the one involved in the process of making him my deputy and the complete disaster he was. And as a consequence the complete disaster he has been as Min Recruitment two times! And worse, he has not been sacked!

I am going to give you a honest and well intentioned piece of advice, not just for Euro, but for life in general. Just to preface as I know you will not like it; It is just that, advice, not a warning or threat:

If you continue to behave in this manner or conduct yourself in any community like you have been for the past several months; it will eventually result in action being taken against you by people charged with protecting that community. A point will be reached where they feel that the need to protect the community, and its members, singly or as a whole, outweighs the benefit of your inclusion.

At present literally no critique or commentary can be undertaken in this community without it being hijacked and turned into to a envenomed diatribe conducted by you against any and all persons you feel "wronged" you or support(ed) those who "wronged" you. In this thread I have twice alluded to it being beneficial for you to take a bit of time away to consider why you feel so strongly that you have been undertaking a campaign bordering on outright harassment for months now. I am now outright saying you should take a prolonged break and consider such, with professional help if necessary or of benefit to you. The anger that you are so clearly holding onto for the actions taken in what is ultimately a role-playing game is not healthy and will do nothing for you in the long term if you hold onto it other than fester and turn into resentment, which if acted upon, as you have been doing, will eventually result in an irreversible tipping point being reached where those people charged with protecting the community will no longer see a means or way for you to participate in it without putting others at risk.

I sincerely hope you listen to the well intentioned advise myself and others have tried to give you.
Thank you Kari for your advice. Honestly, my hand in my heart in don’t mind if I get banned and permanently disgraced from this region. I am profoundly disappointed that months of service were replaced by 5 days of power hungriness and loud speeches. Since then that person has done nothing but excuses to excuse himself from being a bad Minister of Recruitment. I believe he should resign.

Yes I have problems. This has been a very hard month for me and my psychiatrist is out of the country because his father is ill. But once again, Sopo said let’s not make this thread about Whitmark.

If I get banned I will deserve it and the responsible will be Pichtonia for his unfairness, his lack of judgment giving numerous opportunities to Bri and Cara, and sacking me without any, any, any absolutely any notice. So right now the whole region is questioning the shape of Recruitment under this two awful ministers and it worries me that Pichtonia continue to defend them, when he sacked me. Who understands that?

Bri is ineffective, we have been here all day and he has refused to show his face which shows he is not up to the job. I will repeat something I said earlier, if Bri was First Minister as Pichtonia uses to praise him, I would like to know how this region would look like. Complete disaster.

Genuinely don't really know how to respond to this lol. Whitmark, take a beat and take a break. There's a fair way to criticize the issues with recruitment but you're going way over the line and it's just not appropriate. I don't think anyone brought up being banned except you, and I don't think Pichtonia would be... responsible for that since he's not... an admin??

I don't really want to wade into this mess, but I do have one sincere question that I think deserves answering in this thread and is pertinent to the original article: @Whitmark if Bri was so unreliable as you claim, why didn't you just fire him?

I'm not saying you need foresight, but perhaps firing Bri would have sent a clear message to him (and others) about what is expected of those in the ministry - and deputies in particular. You continually bring up Bri's performance during your time as his superior, but you don't seem to be holding yourself accountable. At the end of the day, the buck should stop with you in that situation (as the ultimate head of the Ministry).

I don't really want to wade into this mess, but I do have one sincere question that I think deserves answering in this thread and is pertinent to the original article: @Whitmark if Bri was so unreliable as you claim, why didn't you just fire him?

I'm not saying you need foresight, but perhaps firing Bri would have sent a clear message to him (and others) about what is expected of those in the ministry - and deputies in particular. You continually bring up Bri's performance during your time as his superior, but you don't seem to be holding yourself accountable. At the end of the day, the buck should stop with you in that situation (as the ultimate head of the Ministry).
I told Pichtonia, the fabulous, the 90% approval First Minister. That Bri was simply doing anything and he said to stick with him. Another example of Pichtonias good judgement, same as when he promoted Bri as Min Recruitment, and after a failing first term nominated him for a second. Pichtonia’s is a loser and overrated scum.

I told Pichtonia, the fabulous, the 90% approval First Minister. That Bri was simply doing anything and he said to stick with him. Another example of Pichtonias good judgement, same as when he promoted Bri as Min Recruitment, and after a failing first term nominated him for a second. Pichtonia’s is a loser and overrated scum.
This is absolutely across the line. I'm locking the thread. Calm down.

Okay, I'm shutting this thread down. That was way over the line Whitmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back