Tomlinson Releases

K, so I think that people had misconceptions what it would be like to work for me. Here's what it's really like to work for me :p

[hide=[b]My Quotes[/b]]“Omg ‘wawa! That new telegram had too many comma’s. You know I feel about comma’s! No, don’t even bother, I’m that turned off right now.”

“Yes I’m ok; I was just stunned by Anumia’s perfectly chiseled abs. :wub: ”

“NES, what the heck? You’re the secret service. I thought you were supposed to take out my political enemies… and my dog :p

“Did you know that when I type outloud… it suggests outlaid? What do you advise I should use Indycar? Idk what outlaid means but it sounds funny and slutty :p

“K, guys.. it’s time for me to come clean about your former fellow co-workers… I have an unhealthy obsession with Survivor… what was that? Yup… you just got voted off the Island. Wait, you’re protected? Crap. <_< ”

“So… enough about that icky government stuff, we need to prioritize… I need a new avvy… my old one didn’t match with the teal. -_- ”

“Wait, you mean when they talked about the Presidents teal it wasn’t actually a position? I was looking forward to having my own little teal :(

“So I can EO anything I want? hyper.gif Muhahaha…. ha…ha…. wait for it… wait for it…. actually I got nothing….”

"What do you mean you can't understand what I'm saying? What I'm saying is that I can't get why people can't get what I'm saying. :emb: "

Note: This is a joke I find it fun doing this, I may do other people too :D [/hide]

Back