The Today's Active Topic Page

PASD

Pronouns
he/him
It isnt loading. Just a black white screen.

Maybe the admins have any idea. The rest of Euro is loading fine for me.

Thanks.
PASD

I don't know. Maybe its the Firefox 4 beta, I am using.

It definitely is. Cause it works in IE.

Works for me, and I'm on IE.

It seems to be firefox then - I'm not using the beta either and I have the issue. It worked briefly just now (after not working earlier) and is flicking between working and not - when I started typing it wasn't working, but it is now. It works in my chrome though, for the record.

EDIT: Page 1 works but when I try to go to page 2 firefox just gives me a white page, as before, and Chrome gives me a "Page not working" error message.

Second page fails on Firefox 3.6 as well.

Can anyone confirm that this issue did not occur before yesterday? I am trying to go backwards in an attempt to find out which of the recent changes caused the issue.

My first guess is that it is the shoutbox, as it is technically a thread that is always active (being on the index).

Definitely not before yesterday, in fact I've been lurking the forums most of the day (certainly all morning, since 5am GMT) and my first instance of it was 10:50am, from my history, when it wouldn't even give me the first page.

As the first and third pages load properly and it is only the second one that fails, there must be an offending link there. Obviously I don't know what that link is, but I suspect it has to do with the old shoutbox that I archived around the time the issue occurred.

I suggest we wait a day, until the list is refreshed, and if the problem persists I will investigate deeper.

The issue for me was with Opera Mini, so it wasn't isolated to Firefox. It appears to have departed for me as well, and as a sidenote, the issues I was previously having (and had been having for the past, oh, three months or so) with loading this forum in Opera Mini (just Europeia, none of the other NS forums) appears to have been resolved. Hurrah!

I have difficulty looking at the topics Pineapleboy's started and couldn't view pages 6 & 10.

Also, Vertegers topic started page won't come up.

Back