Staff Meeting

Hey guys, it's me. Don't worry, you're not in trouble or anything! ^_^

I just want to call this meeting to order in order to kind of get a more solid schedule of postings for weekly EBC programs so that we don't all conflict with each other (daily programs will not be excluded). Just let me know what the title of your programs are, whether they're daily or weekly, and if weekly, what days you would like to keep for just your program.

I would also like to propose a new official EBC logo:

What do you think? :D

Call me daily. I might get off to a slow start (busy RL, plus coordinating the IB cultural festival), but I'll publish at least twice weekly once I hit my stride.

Call me daily. I might get off to a slow start (busy RL, plus coordinating the IB cultural festival), but I'll publish at least twice weekly once I hit my stride.
Alright, cool. ^_^

New schedule:

Sundays: Willemslists
Mondays: Cute, Win, Fail
Tuesdays: The Foreigner
Wednesdays: Gustavus Fails at Gaming
Thursdays: EBC News with Rachel (tentative title, what do you think?)
Fridays: The Peanut Gallery
Saturdays: Worth Writing For

Daily: A Taste of Skizz, One Little Bird

I think I'll be coming up with a different name for mine. Not that I don't appreciate it, but it's not me :p

I think I'll be coming up with a different name for mine. Not that I don't appreciate it, but it's not me :p
Like I said, tentative title. I don't have to have an official schedule set until next week. :p
I really liked "Rach's Foreign Affairs" but not "Such is Europeia". Could my Thursday be changed to "RFA: In Depth/Interview"?

RFA: In Depth would be like an actual news piece on another issue that's more in depth than just RFA. And an Interview is self-explanitory.

Like I said, tentative title. I don't have to have an official schedule set until next week. :p
I really liked "Rach's Foreign Affairs" but not "Such is Europeia". Could my Thursday be changed to "RFA: In Depth/Interview"?

RFA: In Depth would be like an actual news piece on another issue that's more in depth than just RFA. And an Interview is self-explanitory.
OK I can change it to that. ^_^

Rachel, I liked your news report today. You're well-traveled in the game. Few Europeians could match the substance of your beat reporting; certainly, I couldn't.

I don't know if there are enough developments around NS to make report a weekly feature in itself, but I hope something like it becomes a regular part of what you do.

Maybe the answer is to make RFA a weekly feature, but to alternate between a beat report and an in-depth feature. (It wouldn't have to be a strict rotation-- you could do a couple features in a row when news is slow, or a couple beat reports in a row if there's lots of activity.)

And thanks for your kind words about the culture fest in IB. :)

Thank you Skizzy, I think I'll do it that way. ^_^ What do you think Gus?

Your welcome, it better be good :p

Back