Staff Meeting

Hey guys, it's me. Don't worry, you're not in trouble or anything! ^_^

I just want to call this meeting to order in order to kind of get a more solid schedule of postings for weekly EBC programs so that we don't all conflict with each other (daily programs will not be excluded). Just let me know what the title of your programs are, whether they're daily or weekly, and if weekly, what days you would like to keep for just your program.

I would also like to propose a new official EBC logo:

What do you think? :D

I love the new Logo.

Here are the programs I have:

One Little Bird
Interview

and want to start:

The Foreigner (On news going on in other NS regions)
<insert name here> (On news going on in Euro and would be longer than OLB)

I don't have specific days for any.

I love the new Logo.

Here are the programs I have:

One Little Bird
Interview

and want to start:

The Foreigner (On news going on in other NS regions)
<insert name here> (On news going on in Euro and would be longer than OLB)

I don't have specific days for any.
Well, I kind of need to know what specific days you could do soon, so that we don't conflict.

For me, I think I will be doing Cute, Win, Fail on Mondays, Gustavus Fails at Gaming on Wednesdays, and The Peanut Gallery on Fridays, unless anybody has any objections. :)

Glad you like the new logo. ^_^

Just a small thing, make sure you make the white edges of the logo transparent, 'cause Euro's forums aren't a pure white.

Just a small thing, make sure you make the white edges of the logo transparent, 'cause Euro's forums aren't a pure white.
I'm actually going to have Tikal cut out the white parts. :)

And, I should probably add a clarification. If another person really, REALLY wants to do a day that's already been reserved for a different weekly column, then the two conflicting columns should work out different times of the same day to post.

Alright, here's what I've come up with...

Sundays: Willemslists
Mondays: Cute, Win, Fail
Tuesdays: The Foreigner
Wednesdays: Gustavus Fails at Gaming
Thursdays: EBC News with Rachel (tentative title, what do you think?)
Fridays: The Peanut Gallery
Saturdays: Worth Writing For

Daily: One Little Bird

This means, unfortunately, that Skizzy will have to conflict with someone, unless he wants to do A Taste of Skizz as a daily program.

What does everybody think?

Back