Rachel's Dream vs AA's Dream

ROFLing right now. I really like how you basically captured the essence of people's different personalities using one image. Maybe you could do one for me? :p

Oi. Don't want to know what you think my dream is.

That last one is already true and you know it :p
Anumiocracy. :p
My [written by Swak] Executive Order! :p
Thus, my existence is justified. :wub:

Now, guess what my dream is. :p
For the world to be as organized as your Pocket Protector? :wub: Love you, Swak. <3. For everyone to attend the Swak School of Humour?

:wub:
:lol:

I'm thoroughly amused, and more so because you're probably right, Earthie, as usual. :D

Oh, and did you know that my iPad spellchecks your name to 'wartime'? Just an interesting little side note. :p

Love you too, Earfie. :wub:

For the world to be as organized as your Pocket Protector? :wub: Love you, Swak. <3. For everyone to attend the Swak School of Humour?

I'm thoroughly amused, and more so because you're probably right, Earthie, as usual. :D

Oh, and did you know that my iPad spellchecks your name to 'wartime'? Just an interesting little side note. :p

:p Didn't it used to do 'warrior'? You called me that, if I remember right, in a chat a week or so ago (my sense of time is crap).

:p Didn't it used to do 'warrior'? You called me that, if I remember right, in a chat a week or so ago (my sense of time is crap).
I think it spellchecks 'Earthie' to warrior when I'm on my MSN app, but to wartime when I'm on the forums. I find it quite funny, really. :lol:

You have an iPad! Yeah, iPad buddies, man!!!! :D

Steve Jobs's dream:

I want somebody to guess my dream. :p

You have an iPad! Yeah, iPad buddies, man!!!! :D

Steve Jobs's dream:

I want somebody to guess my dream. :p
:D and :lol: respectively.

Back