NOTICE: ALL PARTY LEADERS

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Tomorrow I am implanting a new mask system across the board. The Navy HQ will only be accessible via a permission mask, and the password system will be done away with.

Also political party HQ will also be accessible only under a mask. I am considering keeping the password also for a two tiered system, but will probably forgo that unless there are legal concerns.

I forgot to actually post the reason I was giving advance notice...It's possible for a period of 10 mins or so, you will not have access to your Party's HQ. Juts throwing that out to the wind.

As opposed to sometimes waiting days for the password anyway, not to mention the issues whenever a password is changed? This is more efficient, as long as our Admins continue with the good activity they usually do.

Good move, HEM.

Well Jesus, now I have to re-adjust my system. :p

As opposed to sometimes waiting days for the password anyway, not to mention the issues whenever a password is changed? This is more efficient, as long as our Admins continue with the good activity they usually do.

Good move, HEM.
True, but I get our passwords out to new members as soon as I accept their applications, so it wont be an improvement speed-wise.

But it will be security wise...

...Okay this should be done. There may be masking concerns, let me know if there are....

No problem at all. PM me or post here with problems. All active NCP members should have the mask.

The admin masks can't see the parties, no. I just checked. Root admin, maybe, but I highly doubt that.

I can't. And I can check up on people via admin cp logs.

Okay, there were some simple problems that hopefully have now been corrected. The permissions on the party forums allowed some groups to see the forum besides the designated NCP or LDP groups...

Hopefully, this is fixed. Please keep reporting problems.

Also political party HQ will also be accessible only under a mask. I am considering keeping the password also for a two tiered system, but will probably forgo that unless there are legal concerns.
Apparently ours don't work.

Apparently ours don't work.
Ours being which party?

Back