New shoutbox

r3naissanc3r

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
We are experimenting with a new shoutbox. It is at the bottom of the forum, right below the stats section.

However, there appear to be some compatibility issues. To help me track them down, could you please post here whether you can see the new shoutbox, and what browser/version you use?

For the record, it works with my Firefox 3.6.13.

Thank you,
r3n.

The version of the shoutbox I use is a customized version of mine with some extra features.

Since I customized this one, there have been newer versions released on the IF forum, but I seem to recall them having issues. I will try one of those and hope that they are compatible.

It appears that the new version works for a few of the people it didn't use to.

Please let me know what you think and if you prefer it over the old shoutbox. We'll keep the one preferred by most people.

OK, I've been messing with this thing for three hours and I can't find how the f--k to deactivate the refreshes. I'll try it some other time.

Works for me, and I'm on IE...though I have Mozilla and the new Moz beta if you want me to test on those.

Well, other people who have the Firefox beta said it worked for them, but it does no harm to have one extra verification if you have the time.

Well, other people who have the Firefox beta said it worked for them, but it does no harm to have one extra verification if you have the time.
It works

Thank you.

I'll wait for some more feedback till tomorrow and, if things don't change, I'll remove the old shoutbox.

Back