New Citizen App Proposals

The Following is Satire: Feel Free to write your own!

Allied Alliances said:
How did you find Europeia?
What is your interest in the Republic Square?
Are You In Other Forums (If so, I don't care):
Are you dating me or have ever dated me irl? (if so, want to be my daughter/mom/aunt?)
Do you have a specific position in mind (if so, name it)?
For creeper purposes, where do you live (the house I once went to/looked at)?

Please state the following oath:

"I (your name, if you miss this you're a fail) swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic Square; that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia and try not to fail; and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen such as making my day, commenting on my gun pics and making fun of liberals. Making fun of Cary is optional because it's too easy.
I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in AA making a ridiculous comment about me."

Gustavus said:
Nation Name in the region:
How did you find Europeia? Was it through one of my stories?
What is your interest in the forum? (Story #1, #2, #3, #4... etc etc)
Are You In Other Regions (If so, Name the stories you've read by me):
What did you think about my stories?
Would you like to be in my next story?
For story purposes, what is your personality like?

"I (your fictional name here) swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia; that I will faithfully observe and read the stories of Gustavus; and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including commenting on any and all stories that Gustavus might have written or is thinking of writing.
I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship."

Rachel said:
Nation Name in the region:
Do you have a picture up? If so, linky!:
How did you find Europeia, was it through an ex/rival/lover/wannabe lover/oh him?
What is your interest in the forum? (is it me? </end ego>)
Are You In Other Regions (take your time, there's not rush):
What do you think of my avvy? Does it match my siggy?
Who's your avvy? Omg he's so (cute/fugly/h0t/wierd/hyper.gif)
For when I want to toy with you purposes, what is your timezone (GMT, EST, etc.)?

"I (your name) swear that I will bear true allegiance to Rachel muhahahaha the Republic of Europeia; that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia and what Rachel says; and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including having a cute avvy that is physically appealing in the region in the NationStates region of Europeia (according to me).
I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship."

Although, there aren't that many people in NS that I don't like :unsure: Even in Euro, that list would only include Falc. :p

Aww. If I made a list of people I wouldn't let into a region. That would be a freaking long ass list.

You have to work really hard to make me not like you :p

Case in point: I like CSP and I have to keep acting like I don't because people expect me not to like him. In that thread where I agreed with him, I had to make sure that it looked like I was doing it grudgingly because people expect that. I felt bad that my silly remarks annoyed him. So I'm going to be much more careful.

It's only been (pretty) recent, it was really only that one post where I "grudgingly" agreed with him that I wasn't bothered by his comments at all because before I was really trying but I wasn't there yet.

Back