Name Change

I motion we make a law that anyone who bumps an admin/governmental request under 24 hours after making it is instantly refused the request :p

What Kaz said, but I did it for ya.

I motion we make a law that anyone who bumps an admin/governmental request under 24 hours after making it is instantly refused the request :p
I propose we make it a law that anyone that bumps anything within 24 hours *eyes Falc* gets put in the stocks :p

I motion we make a law that anyone who bumps an admin/governmental request under 24 hours after making it is instantly refused the request  :p
I propose we make it a law that anyone that bumps anything within 24 hours *eyes Falc* gets put in the stocks :p
Honestly, I think changing someone's avatar to something embarrassing would be an appropriate punishment.

I quite like the stocks idea though.. Embarassing avatar's only remain embarassing for so long. Stocks amuse for life. ^_^

I motion we make a law that anyone who bumps an admin/governmental request under 24 hours after making it is instantly refused the request  :p
Honestly, I think changing someone's avatar to something embarrassing would be an appropriate punishment.
I got a very good idea for the picture... :wacko: hyper.gif

tell me if you need it.

Back