Mal Speaker Office?

I'd assume it was a recent Admin decision. It is tradition that Honoured Citizens have a forum (typically second level) that is dedicated to them, related to their area of highest activity. I think that it was an excellent choice.

The Aurora Art Gallery, r3naissancer Administrative Bureau, Anumia Registry Office, Vinage World Assembly Drafting Headquarters, Pine-Euro Regional Library, Swakistek Conference Hall, Pope Lexus X Oval Office, LethoMonarcy Media Center, Skizzy Grey Public Gallery, Malashaan Office of the Speaker.

Ninja Kittens said:
The Aurora Art Gallery, r3naissancer Administrative Bureau, Anumia Registry Office, Vinage World Assembly Drafting Headquarters, Pine-Euro Regional Library, Swakistek Conference Hall, Pope Lexus X Oval Office, LethoMonarcy Media Center, Skizzy Grey Public Gallery, Malashaan Office of the Speaker.
Just for reference, there's also Asperta's forum, which has been archived. It used to host the manual recruitment records, before this process was automated.

Well that's a shame

I was actually going to ask about the Asperta forum, because I couldn't find it, but then I got distracted by other things and forgot.

I'd say we should rename a new forum in Asperta's honor because I find it disheartening that we've archived a region named after an honored citizen, but I don't want to set that precedent for any other instances of forums being archived

Why not? Id be fine with setting a precedent for naming a new subforum if the old subforum named after an honored citizen is archived or whatever.

Why not rename the Manual Recruitment HQ to the Asperta Manual Recruitment HQ?

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Why not rename the Manual Recruitment HQ to the Asperta Manual Recruitment HQ?
I think that's more than reasonable. (And I agree with Drecq above as well.)

I'd love to rename the Manual Recruitment Headquarters to the "Asperta Recruitment Office" or something of the like, but that's up to the admins.

Also, the "Anumia Registry Office" isn't an official forum named after Anumia, it's just the forum where all of the Anumia family shenanigans occur.

Edit: looks like it's already been done. :cheers:

Rand said:
Also, the "Anumia Registry Office" isn't an official forum named after Anumia, it's just the forum where all of the Anumia family shenanigans occur.
You sure on that one? I'm pretty sure Anumia is an honored citizen, so unless there's something else named after him ... :unsure:

We named the registry office after him as part of his Ovation, yes.

Back