IT'S ALIVE!!!

Lloenflys

"Certainty is an illusion ..."
Senate Speaker
Senator
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
With Attorney General @Forilian doing the actual job of Attorney General and cleaning out the clutter of unused organizations, this intrepid legal (and ... umm ... Star Trek related) space was put on notice of being demolished. Crushed to cinders. Burned to ashes. But out of the darkness, a voice ... a tiny, delightful, panda-ish voice belonging to @Calvin Coolidge reached out and said "NO LLOEN, DO NOT LET THE DREAM DIE!".

The Beacons were lit ... and Lloen shall answer.

Lloenflys's Gavel will NOT go gently into that good night. We shall fight upon the beaches! We shall put on our jorts of valour and we shall do battle with the forces of ignorance. WE SHALL PROVIDE QUALITY CONTENT ONCE AGAIN!!!!

I'm not sure how much I'll write over the next couple of weeks, but First Monday (aka the start of the Supreme Court term each year on the first Monday in October) is just around the bend, and I'm going to do my best to preview arguments, discuss the happenings around oral arguments, analyze opinions when the Court releases them, and give other thoughts along the way.

So good try, ATTORNEY GENERAL! But you won't be get the satisfaction of shutting down THIS news outlet!

With Attorney General @Forilian doing the actual job of Attorney General and cleaning out the clutter of unused organizations, this intrepid legal (and ... umm ... Star Trek related) space was put on notice of being demolished. Crushed to cinders. Burned to ashes. But out of the darkness, a voice ... a tiny, delightful, panda-ish voice belonging to @Calvin Coolidge reached out and said "NO LLOEN, DO NOT LET THE DREAM DIE!".

The Beacons were lit ... and Lloen shall answer.

Lloenflys's Gavel will NOT go gently into that good night. We shall fight upon the beaches! We shall put on our jorts of valour and we shall do battle with the forces of ignorance. WE SHALL PROVIDE QUALITY CONTENT ONCE AGAIN!!!!

I'm not sure how much I'll write over the next couple of weeks, but First Monday (aka the start of the Supreme Court term each year on the first Monday in October) is just around the bend, and I'm going to do my best to preview arguments, discuss the happenings around oral arguments, analyze opinions when the Court releases them, and give other thoughts along the way.

So good try, ATTORNEY GENERAL! But you won't be get the satisfaction of shutting down THIS news outlet!
It was almost found in contempt of court.

Back