Forum Condensation

Falconias

The forums are a little large and can be daunting to new members. May I request the following:

Leisure and Entertainment
-The role play section needs attention. There's a lot of crap going on there. Please archive the entirety of the "Got Nation?" forum, including its subforums.

-Delete the forum "Downtown Europeia;" empty its contents into "General Roleplay"

Culture and Media
-The creation of a new forum called "Clubs & Societies," under the Culture and Media category. The "Ministers" usergroup needs moderation over this new forum.

-The forums "The Coffee House," "The Pantheon," "The Debate Hall," "Blogs," and "The Writer's Anthenaeum" to be relocated into "Clubs & Societies."

-"The Europeian Observer" is to be relocated into "The LethoMonarchy Media Center" -- no offence to Jusduckria, but this project shouldn't get special treatment over any other citizen media initiatives which are all located in the Media Center.

-Create a new forum, to be placed between the EuroUniversity and the LethoMonarchy Media Center, called the "Europeian Monthly Digest." This will be home to the new official Europeian update, but we are going to bring the Foreign Affairs Department and Culture Department together and also ask the public for articles. The Minsiters group also needs mod powers here.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

The Europeian Observer was the official government paper, so it's up to you to change that however the executive/you wants. The Question Time thing etc really should get it's own forum entirely..

Those days have clearly long since passed. I like reading the content there, but it's citizen contributions. The Europeian Monthly Digest will be the official update we send out on the 15th day of every month.

As for the Question Time thing, that isn't in my jurisdiction and should be up to Jusduckria and Demataria.

Sorry, while an admin is at this, Drai needs his Navy mask. Cheers guys! Just didn't want to clutter up the other thread.

-"The Europeian Observer" is to be relocated into "The LethoMonarchy Media Center" -- no offence to Jusduckria, but this project shouldn't get special treatment over any other citizen media initiatives which are all located in the Media Center.

-Create a new forum, to be placed between the EuroUniversity and the LethoMonarchy Media Center, called the "Europeian Monthly Digest." This will be home to the new official Europeian update, but we are going to bring the Foreign Affairs Department and Culture Department together and also ask the public for articles. The Minsiters group also needs mod powers here.
Er, the EO is currently a branch under the Culture Ministry. It isn't a privately owned project; Jusduckria is just managing the Observer. Don't archive it.

By the way, sorry if I seem blunt at the moment but... well I don't ever really let out personal emotions onto the forum, but I've just been let down by someone quite special to me, and I'm not in a fantastic mood to say the least.

Right. Well that's something this government might want to...come to agreement upon...because right now I've done it as per the requests of the Head of Government :p

Back