Lime

Lime Green At Last
Associate Justice
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Citizen
upc/Sanjurika Ticket Clear Frontrunners
Ellenburg/Sincluda Appear to Marginally Have a More Popular Platform

EuroWeekly held a 24 hour flash poll for the March Presidential Election, between Sunday the 9th of March and Monday the 10th of March of March. The poll received 31 respondents. Due to time constraints, EuroWeekly is currently unable to write up poll analysis however it is releasing the results of the poll of the poll for the public to draw their own conclusions. In a brief summary, the poll results suggest the upc/Sanjurika ticket is the clear frontrunners in this election and appear poised to win on Friday. The region is broadly satisfied with the current field of candidates, and they are also broadly satisfied with both platforms released by the candidates with the Ellnburg/Sincluda platform marginally more popular with a higher level of "highly satisfied" respondents. The poll results do show room for growth for the Ellenburg/Sincluda campaign although it will be an uphill battle for them to win, while this election appears to be the upc/Sanjurika ticket's to lose.

If the election were held today, who would you vote for?
Screenshot (2).png

If the election were held today and you had to choose a ticket, who would you vote for?
Screenshot (3).png

The outreach campaign by sincluda to the citizenry seems effective , note which should be taken into account the other candidate(s)

Both are excellent candidates with great objectives between them. It's a close call, but I think I'm going to pick the UPC ticket.

Both are excellent tickets with some really good ideas in them! I really could vote either way right now, so I hope both campaigns take note of this and really start campaigning!!

How satisfied are you with the current field of candidates?

Screenshot (4).png

At least three tickets would be better

I wish we had a wider field, but it is what it is.

Both are really strong tickets and both with really strong platforms. I think this is one of the best fields we've seen in months, possibly years. A very exciting election for a change!

How satisfied are you with the Ellenburg/Sincluda platform?
Screenshot (5).png

ok

I really like the FA Academy idea to further train and professionalize the FA staff, that was a big selling point for me, and I'm not even in the FA.

Some really cool unique ideas in here! I think theirs is the strongest platform with far more concreate proposals.

How satisfied are you with the upc/Sanjurika platform?
Screenshot (6).png

Flashy fancy graphics but lacking in substance

+1 D&D themed campaign. Overall I think UPC's platform is the best overall that seeks to expand on what went well this term with specific objectives.

The D&D theme was a nice way to make the platform more interesting! This feels far more like a vision ticket, and the lack of details in some areas is frustrating. Still some good ideas in here though.

Anyone who wants to

vor, cordova, gk, maowi

Vor/Westinor

Maowi

N/A

Istillian, Kuramia, Pland Adanna, Forilian, Kazaman

Pichtonia, SkyGreen, Maowi, Lime, Charoskania

Vor, Darcness, Lime

This election has good candidates with similar goals with different approaches , lets see who wins

N/A

who will have the courage to rip up the constitutional convention

Very excited to see two excellent tickets with two strong platforms go head to head. I hope we see a debate and a radio show or two to make this election even more exciting!

I share the satisfaction with the field, it's been nice to see two strong tickets from the midst of our Executive with competing visions.

Back