EBC WIRE Comments

GraVandius said:
Kaboom said:
@Provisional Citizenship Repeal: 29-0-0. Unbelievable.
There was no logical opposition to it. It does show more people around the CA though.
Yeah, that's a huge turnout for such a small bill. I'm impressed.

I went digging through the CA archives. There hasn't been a unanimous (no nays, no abstains) passage since at least before NK was last Chair in February 2015. Two other bills did pass with 0 nays, though with abstentions.

Fortunado said:
at least before NK was last Chair in February 2015. Two other bills did pass with 0 nays, though with abstentions.
thank you! I made sure to run the CA as a hive mind :p
Resistance is futile. #draftFortunado

((Hit the wrong button to reply to you. XD Edited your post instead!))

The link to the Executive Appointments Act (2016) isnt really a link. :p

Also in the same post where I introduced the Executive Appointments Act (2016) I also introduced the Attorney General Act (2016) and the Grand Admiral Act (2016).

I believe the states program starting is worth a mention

JayDee said:
I believe the states program starting is worth a mention
As far as I understand, that is Sopo's personal project. Personal projects don't usually get mentions in the Wire. I might have missed something though, being away and all.

I would just like to take the chance to praise Calvin Coolidge's prolonged service to the EBC wire, nearly every day for almost 3 years, since August 2014. I do believe that the wire is a very underrated media source and it is not used enough for people to get a larger view of the ongoing events in Europeia. So I would like to thank Calvin for continuing to undertake it.

Sorry but there are 6 available seats for Senate as voted by the EP.

Back