EBC+Flag Contest Results

Hello there citizens and possibly residents, it is me Prov and i am here to share you the results of the EBC+Flag Contest results that were both voted upon by me @Provian Bee and @Charoskania which i thank them for helping out with both competitions! But it's time we get to the results below!

EBC

1. Greater Eesti: First Submission

This flag was a rework of my own Flag but it was definitely a rework as more detail was added and it was better quality so it did receive a good voting of in total of a 6/10 from me and a 7/10 from Charo which in total got 13 points so was in 4th place!

2. Atlas-Preussen: Second Submission

This flag was using couleurs that are not usually put together so it stood out in a decent way to both me and Charo and overall the Design was nice and simple which resulted in receiving a 10/10 from me and a 6.9/10 from Charo which in total was 16.9 and resulted in 1st place!

3. Gertyx: Third Submission

This Flag gave off Pirate but also empire vibes to me a Charo, we liked the skull wearing the crown smoking the cigar and the couleurs was also a factor into the voting which resulted Gertyx getting a 6.5/10 from me and getting a 8/10 from Charo which in total was a 14.5 and resulted in 2nd!

4. Hakwan: Fourth Submission

This flag was the rework of the Regions flag so expectations were a bit high for me and charo to see how good it was and we were a bit disappointed but overall we still liked the flag a bit which resulted in getting a 9/10 from me and getting a 5 from Charo which in total was 14 and resulted in 3rd place!

5. Katinea: 5th Submission

This Flag was like more Nordic flag's irl so was pretty simple with the couleurs and design but it had a somewhat sort of a star in the top left and was a factor into their voting which resulted them getting a 7/10 from me and getting a 5.2/10 from Charo which in total was 12.2 and resulted in 5th

Of course the winner was Atlas-Preussen with the following Submission below!

In the EBC Contest we only had 3 submissions total which was sad but it was an ok amount so far this term and goes as following:

1. Name 0: Name 0 News Service

This submission was quite bland and simple to summarize it and not alot of detail was put into it so it got the least amount of votes which resulted in getting a 4/10 from me and a 2/10 from Charo which resulted in 6/10 and was in 3rd

2. Unogonduria: Uno News Service

This article was certainly the second best submission as it covered the weather on it's islands, a man being put behind bars for owning a car which is crazy and lastly a fossil being founded under a man's house and the different language at first was a good touch to this which resulted in getting a 8/10 from me and a 7/10 from Charo and resulted in 15/10 which was in second!

3. Argenta/Atlas-Preussen: The Argenta Times

This Factbook was done very well which covered the topic of a civil war ongoing inside their nation and an Ape killing a tiger which for me and charo was surprising and then lastly talked about the most dangerous forest in their nation which was the Dunkelwald Forest and was about police getting calls from local residents about screams coming from the Forest and when police came they came to a disgusting and horrifying scene with 3 corpses were found, each more brutally mutilated than the last, me and Charo loved how much detail this went into and we cannot say much more as it gets to a point where some people may get sick or don't want to hear more about it so it in total got a 9/10 from me and a 10/10 from Charo and resulted in 19/10 which was first place!

Of course the winner was Atlas-Preussen with the following Submission below!

I would say these two contest were successful and even got a person to join the Ministry of Gameside which was exciting but you may ask "Where can i send an application to join the Ministry of Gameside?" well i have an answer for you good citizen of this region, RIGHT HERE is where you may apply!

Thank you all for who reads this, make sure to be on the lookout for later today!

Very impressed by the effort put into the dispatches and flags. Awesome contest!

Back