Deceit of Defenderism

I know HEM, I only skimmed the article..

Righty, so I read it all. I can't seem to see how invaders claiming defenders are morally bankrupt for invading is in any way valid.. If you are a spade, and they are a spade, but if that spade is morally bankrupt, why aren't you?

I googled Cingeta today and I find the region has an LKE flag flying from it. Where exactly is the morality in that? An invader group clutching onto my region, stopping me from ever refounding it and for what; a grudge, because I myself was a FRA member, because I pissed the LKE off once or twice?

Invaders can act with class, Europeia has shown that by trying to transcend the traditional divides,we liberated Feudal Japan from CLT and a host of other liberations while actively invading. I look on few others in this light; a vast quantity of invaders are vindictive and act far more poorly than any defender ever has, even covertly.

The FRA may have a new policy of pre-emptive action. I want evidence here now that regions invaded by the FRA have not been handed back to their natives after the threat has passed. If there is, I want a list. If not, then their policy works.

I will not brush anything under the carpet NES. I admit I did not give this article the seriousness it deserved. The FRA contain many people who would go out and destroy invaders if they got the chance. Many of them are hugely arrogant. There's little difference there between many of the Invaders they fight and them. I will gladly admit that.

I will gladly face up to my past too. I was a FRA ranger because I firmly believed regions that are active don't deserve to be conquered by powermad fools and have their cultures destroyed in the process. I was the deputy Arch Chancellor because I tied in the election with Falc. I only ran because people were afraid he'd win, and I had only just wandered onto the forum when the nominations started. I quickly became disinterested and left.

I have not always gotten on with the FRA, they did nothing for Jethnea and they persecuted me because I was a Gatesvillian. Their members turned up here as spies (Karp & Falc). I still respect them more than I ever will a great deal of invaders.

Righty, so I read it all. I can't seem to see how invaders claiming defenders are morally bankrupt for invading is in any way valid.. If you are a spade, and they are a spade, but if that spade is morally bankrupt, why aren't you?

On the surface, I would agree. But with a new Chancellor and a new mindset of "invaders evil" riddled with personal attacks, insinuations of our immorality because of 'vander backgrounds makes their actual foreign policy hypocritical.

That is to say, with rhetoric and propaganda mounting against our 'evil deeds' the fact that they participate in the same deeds makes their whole holy tower an act.

I googled Cingeta today and I find the region has an LKE flag flying from it. Where exactly is the morality in that? An invader group clutching onto my region, stopping me from ever refounding it and for what; a grudge, because I myself was a FRA member, because I pissed the LKE off once or twice?
Cingeta fought the LKE in Iraq and by doing so, became a legitimate target for an LKE response separate to your own personal links to the FRA. This is standard practice in states of war and there is nothing inherently immoral about it. The FRA however claim an ethical value in defending and set themselves above invaders when they are in fact simply a separate power base acting its own interests and nothing else: they are hypocritical and intellectually dishonest.

Cingeta fought the LKE in Iraq and by doing so, became a legitimate target for an LKE response separate to your own personal links to the FRA. This is standard practice in states of war and there is nothing inherently immoral about it. The FRA however claim an ethical value in defending and set themselves above invaders when they are in fact simply a separate power base acting its own interests and nothing else: they are hypocritical and intellectually dishonest.
Cingeta has been dead for 2 years. Anything you do post-death is just vindictive and petty. Release my region and don't dare comment on ethics until you do.

Cingeta could expect nothing else having, by choice, made an enemy of the LKE. There is nothing ethical or unethical about it. The LKE is vindictive and vengeful for wrong done to it. It does not forget events on the basis of them being long ago. We are naturally willing to come to a reasonable accommodation which would involve the release of the region.

Cingeta could expect nothing else having, by choice, made an enemy of the LKE. There is nothing ethical or unethical about it. The LKE is vindictive and vengeful for wrong done to it. It does not forget events on the basis of them being long ago. We are naturally willing to come to a reasonable accommodation which would involve the release of the region.
That would be most appreciated.

An interesting read, certainly. I don't have much else to say here, unless prompted and prodded enough. :p

Yes. Vindictive to the point of pissing on a prominent citizen of an important ally.

Or maybe only Europeia considers that alliance important. :unsure:

Yes. Vindictive to the point of pissing on a prominent citizen of an important ally.

Or maybe only Europeia considers that alliance important. unsure.gif
Unless Europeia considers all of its citizens to represent it in all that they do (and also accepts responsibility for all that they do, including actively waging war on the LKE and TNI in the case of many defenders here), then Europeia's citizens cannot claim the privileges of Europeia wherever they go when they are not acting on Europeia's behalf. The conflict between The LKE and Cingeta predates Europeia's existence. It is not between The LKE and Europeia, or even The LKE and Lexus, but between The LKE and Cingeta. In any case, the matter has now been resolved by the statement made by Lexus in the Grand Hall and the release of the region to Lexus.

Back