Admin Task Thread

Hi there,

I'd like to request some subforum changes to the EAAC area.

1. Action HQ to become EAAC Headquarters subtitled "Where the political action happens."
2. The creation of another subforum called the Loaded Baked Potato Bar subtitled "Where the rest of the action happens."

Same maskings though, only EAAC members should have access to those subforums, thank you!

Where'd you put the Loaded Baked Potato Bar... or am I just missing it?

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Where'd you put the Loaded Baked Potato Bar... or am I just missing it?
You and your confusing party name. I gave access to the members of the External Affairs Advisory Committee rather than the Europeian Action Action Coalition. :p

Fixed now.

Malashaan said:
Sopo said:
Could I have a subforum under the Nethelian Temple called "Symposium on Europeian Religion" accessible by joinable group or password?
Done - sent you the password
Can I also have mod over the subforum?

Mousebumples said:
Can I get mods in the CA as I'm running elections? If not, can someone with mod powers split out the "whoops, this might be illegal" discussion from this CA thread ?
I will split it out, it's easier.

Can I get someone to change the title of the World Fair thread to "NS World Fair Bid Planning" or something like that so it doesn't confuse people?

GraV has won the CA Chair election and should be remasked as such. The voting thread in the CA (link) can also be closed at this time.

Back