Admin Task Thread

Kaboom said:
Why does MD go from Honoured Citizen to Assembly Member, while PLX is still an Honoured Citizen?
MD, has never been an honoured citizen.

That was my thought as well. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but while MD is a respected citizen with a great history, I don't believe he's ever received Honored Citizen status.

Strange.

Also, can IAF be banned? I'm pretty sure you're not allowed an alt on this forum, and IAF is a known puppet of Aditya Republic.

The alt account bar is on trying to obtain multiple accounts with citizenship. Aditya doesn't appear to have done this, but if he did, it's a criminal matter that can be brought to the Court under the Criminal Code.

Thanks, as I said, this is a criminal matter rather than administrative; I will investigate in my role as AG.

Could I have a subforum under the Nethelian Temple called "Symposium on Europeian Religion" accessible by joinable group or password?

Can I get a CSO archiving autotool?

Rand said:
In theory, yes, but I was just talking to WL about a few structural changes to the forums. I'll implement something along these lines once we've made a decision. Remind me if I forget.

Malashaan said:
Rand said:
In theory, yes, but I was just talking to WL about a few structural changes to the forums. I'll implement something along these lines once we've made a decision. Remind me if I forget.
Will do. Thanks.

Sopo said:
Could I have a subforum under the Nethelian Temple called "Symposium on Europeian Religion" accessible by joinable group or password?
Done - sent you the password

Hello, can I get a subforum added to the Brain Bash(ing) forum for Z-Day?
The subforum should be named the: Zombie Coordination Center

Back