Admin Task Thread

If possible, can the EIP HQ forum (under Europeian Imperialist Party) be changed to a mask-based forum like the EAAC has? I would appreciate group leader rights for myself and shufordbrian so that we can add/remove people at our pleasure.

This is not a high priority, as the password protection works for now.

Thank you very much!

Rand said:
If possible, can the EIP HQ forum (under Europeian Imperialist Party) be changed to a mask-based forum like the EAAC has? I would appreciate group leader rights for myself and shufordbrian so that we can add/remove people at our pleasure.

This is not a high priority, as the password protection works for now.

Thank you very much!
You should be good to go with the joinable group. You'll need to add your third member.

Could I please have a subforum created under "Ministry Of Regional Recruitment" limited to the recruitment staff joinable group called "Recruitment Conference Hall" with the description "General planning and discussion for the staff of Regional Recruitment"

Erebos said:
Could I please have a subforum created under "Ministry Of Regional Recruitment" limited to the recruitment staff joinable group called "Recruitment Conference Hall" with the description "General planning and discussion for the staff of Regional Recruitment"
Done.

Keep up the great work, Mal

Did the font get bigger on Euro Classic?

Rylian said:
Can I please get the ability to pin topics and such in Comm? Would make my job easier.
I moved you to the Minister usergroup (which takes priority over Senator due to the extensive mod powers it confers). You should now be able to pin/unpin, as well as do all other mod stuff.

I'm not sure whether it was intentional or not, but I don't have the mod power to edit other people's posts in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If it was intentional, please give me that power in addition to my current mod powers, thanks! :) This is approved by Anumia.

What do you need that for? We try and avoid giving that power to individuals. If there are government docs etc. to be maintained, they should be posted and updated using the executive clerk account.

Malashaan said:
What do you need that for? We try and avoid giving that power to individuals. If there are government docs etc. to be maintained, they should be posted and updated using the executive clerk account.
Mostly just editing things like the Diplomatic Assignments list, the Principles and Performance sheet, and whatever may come up. If the Executive Clerk account has access to the Foreign Ministry's subforums I'd be more than happy to use that :)

It should do. I PMed you the details. Let me know if it doesn't work for anything.

May I please have a subforum created in Comm Operations; with the following information

• Named: EBC - In The Loop
  • Subtitle: Draftrooms
  • Accessible by Comm AMs

If I'm missing relevant information, please let me know so I can get it to you.

Back