Admin Task Thread

Kraketopia said:
Please create a new subforum within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Title: World Affairs Hub
Description: The central nervous system of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for monitoring and discussing all international events. Access restricted to Diplomats.

This would need to be set up as a joinable group. The subforum would be overseen by the President and MoFA, as is standard.
I've poked you on skype a couple of times about this.

Headers updated, Senators should all be re-masked properly. And if I messed anything up, remember: at least I didn't accidentally delete the EBC.

ACE just elected a new Chair. Can you remove anyone's moderation power there and switch it to NK?

The CA Chair nomination thread disappeared off the face of the planet...

EDIT: Aex still needs Senate masking rather than DM.

The CA Chair nomination thread disappeared off the face of the planet...

It was stuck in the moderation queue after it was archived (this is a known bug with zetaboards, and the CA subforum seems to be particularly susceptible to it for some reason). If you people would stop archiving things you still need access to, this problem would go at :p

EDIT: Aex still needs Senate masking rather than DM.

Adding the Senate stuff as an override to a DM is easier than the other way around. I discussed this with Aex and we're keeping it set up this way for now.

Malashaan said:
Kraketopia said:
Please create a new subforum within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Title: World Affairs Hub
Description: The central nervous system of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for monitoring and discussing all international events. Access restricted to Diplomats.

This would need to be set up as a joinable group. The subforum would be overseen by the President and MoFA, as is standard.
I've poked you on skype a couple of times about this.
Done (now we finally connected).

Aexnidaral Seymour has just been made Speaker of the Senate. Please mask him as such. Thank you.

*leaves plate of cookies*

Drecq said:
Aexnidaral Seymour has just been made Speaker of the Senate. Please mask him as such. Thank you.

*leaves plate of cookies*
Done

Kaboom said:
I think NK needs to be remasked as Assembly Chair.
I've looked briefly at the elections ordinance and it looks like the election official (Sloosh?) needs to tally and announce the vote, which hasn't happened.

Malashaan said:
Kaboom said:
I've looked briefly at the elections ordinance and it looks like the election official (Sloosh?) needs to tally and announce the vote, which hasn't happened.
Despite this, is it still viable for you to close the thread? or somehow... they are getting antsy down there...

Also don't forget to update the government drop down on the header, it still says the Speaker is vacant.

Fortunado said:
Malashaan said:
Kaboom said:
Despite this, is it still viable for you to close the thread? or somehow... they are getting antsy down there...
It looks like the CA is handling it appropriately along the same lines that it was handled last time.

Back