Search results

1. sanjurika

Senate Election Liveblog April 2024

Senate Election Liveblog April 2024 Hey y’all! It’s one of the most exciting days on the Europeian calendar, the Senate General Elections! This election marks the first that newly minted Vice Chancellor @Pland Adanna is overseeing, and it certainly looks like it will be a busy one. @Gem...
  2. sanjurika

[Breaking News]Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup

Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup Europeia Stable at Long Last Written by @sanjurika Arnhelm, Europeia - In the wee hours before dawn, President UPC was notified by a close confidante of the Europeian Intelligence Agencies’ plan to overthrow the Regional Security Council (RSC). Acting...
  3. sanjurika

My Music Corner

Hello, Some of you may have noticed that I tend to use my status space to share songs that I've been listening to a lot lately. That got kind of annoying since it's really cluttering up my profile, so instead I want to use this space to share songs I enjoy. Feel free to post here if you want...
  4. sanjurika

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons To set some context, I have a silverware set that includes forks (big and small), spoons (big and small) and a couple of kitchen knives. However for the last couple of months I have noticed an unusual occurrence. It seems every time I need them, I never have...
  5. sanjurika

Honoured Citizens Day Celebrations

Honoured Citizens Day Celebrations The Ministry of Culture hosts celebrations Written by Sanjurika Arnhelm, Europeia - Honoured Citizens Day is a time-honored holiday in Europeia. Every 2nd of December, citizens gather together to recognize those rare citizens who were awarded an Ovation or...
  6. sanjurika

Hello Everyone

Hi. Made a newspaper. I thought I’d make a newspaper. A newspaper to write things down. By me. The newspaper where I have thoughts. To share. And some thoughts I maybe don’t share. Who knows. This newspaper. Will be a newspaper where I do the same stuff as my Collection of Thoughts thread...
  7. sanjurika

Rising Star Profile: Phoenix

Rising Star Profile: Phoenix A Look at the Newest PA Chair Written by Sanjurika Recently elected People’s Assembly Chair, @Phoenix has grabbed the attention of many Europeian citizens. Campaigning as a political newcomer, his platform focused on making the People’s Assembly (PA) as accessible...
  8. sanjurika

World Assembly Votes to Injunct The Communist Bloc

World Assembly Votes to Injunct The Communist Bloc Historic Resoution Marks Beginning of New Era Written by Sanjurika Arnhelm, Europeia - As regions shift and jostle for an advantage immediately post-Frontier Update, the World Assembly is trying out its new tool— injunctions. Being introduced...
  9. sanjurika

A Look at The North Pacific's Frontier Act

A Look at The North Pacific's Frontier Act Game-Created Regions Brace for Frontier/Stronghold Update Written by Sanjurika Magicality City, The North Pacific - As regions prepare for the Frontier/Stronghold update, of particular interest is how Game Created Regions (GCRs) respond to this shift...
Back