Search results

1. C

An ERI History: The Title War!

Well that was a good chuckle. :D
  2. C

Admin Task Thread

Could someone please change the game-side admin list to reflect the recent changes to the Presidency and vice-Presidency?
  3. C

Administrative Ban: Sam111

It's good to know we have such a capable group of people running the forums and off-site interactions to keep all Europeians safe. It's just a shame their talents seem to have been called upon so frequently in recent months.
  4. C

Admin Task Thread

Not sure if this is the right place, but the game-side Europeia government needs updating. At the moment, the world factbook lists Swift Sure as President, but according to the administration listings there is no president. The vice-presidency is similarly confused ATM.
  5. C

Notice of Administrative Ban

Thank you admins for your work in this matter. I can't believe something like this would happen here, in Europeia of all places. It goes to show deceitful liars can be found anywhere but still, what a shock, what a disappointment.
  6. C

Admin Task Thread

The topic thread "What Songs Are You Listening To Now" in the "Guys And Dolls Theatre" subforum doesn't seem to be working correctly. I posted there but my post (and many other recent posts) doesn't seem to be visible. Could somebody please fix this? Thanks. EDIT: Just noticed, posts do...
  7. C

Admin Task Thread

I hope you don't mind me pointing out that Sam111 is still listed as Minister of Interior in the game-side administration page, despite his resignation as Europeia Interior Minister. I believe this should be changed to reflect the forum-side changes (unless the game-side admin page is...
  8. C

Statistics page and spreadsheet

There's some incredible work gone into the collation and analysis of these statistics, but may I make a suggestion? The graphs for the Forum Statistics could do with being adjusted a little, for example the Posts Per Day graph doesn't really show any change in the number of posts being made...
Back