Recent content by Westinor

1. Westinor

The Trail of Ashes: A Frontier Update Restrospective

The Trail of Ashes: A Frontier Update Retrospective Written by Westinor Just over a year ago, the Frontier Update was released with a central goal in mind – formalizing the tradeoff between security and growth in regions. As is well-known by now, user-created regions can now opt to be...
  2. Westinor

A Review of the People's Assembly

WOOHOO WONDERFUL ARTICLE
  3. Westinor

UPC and Sanjurika Elected

UPC and Sanjurika elected Written by Westinor Current World Assembly Delegate and Minister of Foreign Affairs UPC has been elected President, with 61.9% of the vote, following three consecutive terms of the JayDee presidency. Running with UPC was Sanjurika, in a repeat of their abandoned ticket...
  4. Westinor

Frontier Fears: Atlanticana Opts for Security over Growth

Great article Vor! This is a fantastic analysis and I love the in-depth reporting out of the EBC:)
  5. Westinor

ANAL-led Coalition Wins Out: An N-Day 10 Recap

ANAL-led Coalition Wins Out: An N-Day 10 Recap Written by Westinor The tenth edition of N-Day culminated in an all-out, nearly eight-hour brawl between the Kingly Horses Asserting Neighborliness (KHAN) and all other major factions, led by the Anime Nations Against Liberals (ANAL), the Starlight...
  6. Westinor

[Senate Candidate Interview] Interviews with Istillian and Pichtonia

Senate Candidate Interviews: Istillian & Pichtonia Incredibly Intense Ideogenous Illocutions with Impressively Imposing Senate Candidates Interviews conducted by improvident and icterical interviewer Westinor Interview with Istillian West: Firstly! In your opinion, which quality of yours...
  7. Westinor

A Closer Look at Election Turnout

A Closer Look at Election Turnout Written by Westinor In a nail-biting 24 hours, President JayDee made history in his third term victory over challengers Elio and Sincluda, after he and his running mate Vorhollah lost to the option to re-open elections (ROE) – the first time ROE has ever won in...
  8. Westinor

A Triumph Interview With Vor: Success, Advice, and Appreciation

Really unique way of approaching the interview, especially with the Triumph ahead - this was a fantastic idea, GK, and really helps to capture the soul of the interviewee :> I had an absolutely joyful time reading this!!!
  9. Westinor

The Future Trembles: the Unseen Potential of the Frontier Update

The Future Trembles the Unseen Potential of the Frontier Update Written by Westinor The Frontier Update has been a game-changing shift for Europeia, setting a new course for the region after over a decade and a half of history. Speculation heading up to the update ran abound, poking at the...
  10. Westinor

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

congrats maowi and peeps :D you’ll both do wonderful
  11. Westinor

[BREAKING] The League and Concord join the Modern Gameplay Compact

The League and Concord join the Modern Gameplay Compact Written by Westinor Edited by UPC, JayDee, and ICH On the evening of January 28th, the League and Concord (TL&C) officially announced their ratification of the Modern Gameplay Compact (MGC), an interregional agreement and commitment to...
  12. Westinor

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

:< this is a mood many hugs to you friend
  13. Westinor

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

i wish i had a big spoon :(
  14. Westinor

JayDee re-elected for third term in historic elections

Minor mistake in the second paragraph corrected, the phrase "engagements abroad" was omitted!
  15. Westinor

JayDee re-elected for third term in historic elections

JayDee re-elected for third term in historic elections Written by Westinor On January 15th, Europeia saw the conclusion of one of its longest election periods ever in a historic two-round election cycle. Incumbent JayDee, having served two terms and seeking a third and final term, edged out a...
Back