Wildcard Submission #2

Huxwells Fortier-Shaw said:
3) Yes, the candidates could have taken more initiative, but the bashing is starting to slide into the extreme here... If anything, one could reason that because of them being "novice" at this, Anumia could've at least tried to think of some follow-up questions, rather than complain about how dull the answers are and then move on to the next one.
Anumia had to get to work immediately after closing that debate so he didn't have time to go into more detail :p actually I was ten minutes late, but fortunately I was the one opening the store and it was open in time >.<

There have definitely been some pretty good IRC-side debates where there would be a separate IRC channel open for debate discussion/commentary, and the moderator would take questions from people in that room to present to the candidates in another room. Would throw them off guard; there was some proper decorum but polite interruptions and rebuttals were also common that time.

More than once I asked for questions from the public; CSP was the only one to submit a question >.>

Back