Associate Justice
Cabinet
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Discord Moderator
Best Tech Admin
Pronouns
He/Him
You're shocked darcness is using dark....? Really?

Good God, NO. I don't like it when my eyes bleed. Who looks at anything with that much white? On purpose?

Kuramia said:
You're shocked darcness is using dark....? Really?
:D Thanks, Kuramia.

Darcness said:
Good God, NO. I don't like it when my eyes bleed. Who looks at anything with that much white? On purpose?
The K.K.K. :sleep: and me because i'm too lazy to change it

EuroClassic? Pfft. I use EuroBright

It's a bug with joinable groups. As long as you view the index, you should be fine. If that is not the case, let us know.

We seem to have had an explosion lately of people viewing individual categories and coming across this problem. If people find value in looking at single categories (historically, no one has done it because it's entirely duplicative with the index page), then there are a couple of less than optimal work around we could use.

I prefer the more scoped-down views because it's easier to focus on the vivid colors of unread topics/forums when there are only so many available. There's a valid workaround though, so I'm good. Just keeping you folks in the loop. :)

Darcness said:
I prefer the more scoped-down views because it's easier to focus on the vivid colors of unread topics/forums when there are only so many available. There's a valid workaround though, so I'm good. Just keeping you folks in the loop. :)
You can also use the [x] button on the right-hand side of each main forum area to collapse it down if you don't want to look at that forum for whatever reason. :)

Darcness said:
Honestly, I' like Euro Classic, though I think it could be changed to be a bit wider on its percentage basis.

Back