what is the last thing you ate

Lethen

Better than Sopo at least
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Scrambled eggs with diced tomatoes and vermont sharp cheddar, and I mixed that with some diced potatoes and I cooked with diced onions and marinated with steak sauce (because yolo). Threw in some chopped up crispy bacon too.

It wasn't half-bad.

Sopo

witty custom title
Forum Administrator
Council of State
Honoured Citizen
those little bagel things from starbucks with cream cheese inside

Sopo

witty custom title
Forum Administrator
Council of State
Honoured Citizen
Disgusting chicken sausage and eggs

Istillian

All's well that ends better
what is JAFFLE???
Whoa - TIL that jaffles aren't a thing in the rest of the world! They're amazing. It's basically two slices of bread toasted together in a "jaffle maker", with a pocket of food inside. You can even get dessert jaffles, but it mainly consists of ingredients for your average toastie (like ham and cheese). I ate mine at a place called the Jaffle Shack.

Maowi

⛄ I'm walking in the air ... 🎵
Deputy Minister
Deputy Councilor
Whoa - TIL that jaffles aren't a thing in the rest of the world! They're amazing. It's basically two slices of bread toasted together in a "jaffle maker", with a pocket of food inside. You can even get dessert jaffles, but it mainly consists of ingredients for your average toastie (like ham and cheese). I ate mine at a place called the Jaffle Shack.
Oooohhh ... that does sound good. It also sounds way too easy to create atrocities with that.