What does Europeia have against hearts?

It is a character encoding issue, though I am not sure why it is caused.

Websites have character encoding specified in two ways: through the HTTP headers the host server sends when you access the URL, and through the HTML of the actual page. If the two disagree, the HTTP headers override - in general it's good practice for the two specifications to agree.

Apparently, ZetaBoards uses a different encoding (iso-8859-1) on the servers of forums that upgraded from InvisionFree, compared to the encoding (utf-8) on servers for forums that were created as ZetaBoards. You will likely have the same issue in, e.g., TNP's and the LKE's forums, which like Euro both upgraded from IF. You don't have the problem in, e.g., Balder and Osiris, which were created as ZB forums.

Unfortunately, on ZetaBoards forums, we have no control whatsoever over the HTTP headers. So, we are stuck with whatever encoding ZetaBoards has their servers configured for, no matter what encoding we specify on the forum HTML.

EDIT: I posted a support ticket to see whether they can change the HTTP headers for our server.

Now that we have hearts back can I still eat the hearts of the guilty? (I ask this but will not follow you if you say no)

What the fuck is wrong with this thread?

(Hint: Everything.)

HEM said:
What the fuck is wrong with this thread?

(Hint: Everything.)
How dare you question the quality of my brand! *insanse, evil braniac/demonic blood god*

And my other brand: *creepy pedo-priest*

Kraketopia said:
I didn't know one of your brands was Catholic.
It is many kinds of priests... But yes one of the brands was catholic (warning this does not represent my actual religious beliefs) has cake

Back