Village Idiot Debate

Monkey

avid banana consumer
Vice President
Cabinet
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Village Idiot debate thread, where Europeians will be able to ask questions and the candidates will be able to answer. This thread will be up until the end of the election.

My three questions are:

1. What makes you think you are the best qualified for this coveted position? Making Europeia inefficient while remaining under the radar of the MIGHTY ADMINS can be very difficult to handle. How will you find the happy medium?

2. How will you advance the ideas of idiocy and make the office of village idiot great again?

3. Currently, there is large controversy about the Committee of Memes. Some think it should be a part of Culture, while some argue it is under the jurisdiction of OoVI. What is your stance on this topic?

Snowball

Currently existing
1. What makes you think you are the best qualified for this coveted position? Making Europeia inefficient while remaining under the radar of the MIGHTY ADMINS can be very difficult to handle. How will you find the happy medium?
Become an admin and use medium size print
2. How will you advance the ideas of idiocy and make the office of village idiot great again?
Spam everyone and make others do the same
3. Currently, there is large controversy about the Committee of Memes. Some think it should be a part of Culture, while some argue it is under the jurisdiction of OoVA. What is your stance on this topic?
OoVA, It sounds better

Crow

Also, what's up with your name?
Bunch of letter that means nothing.
This is zetaboard not PS4

Possibly this

Human who needs to think of a more creative title

I'll get a small instead and pray that I have a slim day to balance out the 360 fat days I have per year. :p

I will start talks with HEM and Carrot about re-establishing the monarchy and its empire. I'll put myself in a powerful position and I'll either brainwash people through endlessly lying propaganda against the once great republic of Europeia or ill just tie a few people up, make them watch some really dumb YouTubers for a long while then release them to infect the rest of the stock.

3. Currently, there is large controversy about the Committee of Memes. Some think it should be a part of Culture, while some argue it is under the jurisdiction of OoVA. What is your stance on this topic?

I don't care tbh, I'll just let whatever happen, because I don't give a shit, I just really wanted the payrise. Oh, and I heard I'd get some bitches! :p #Hashtag

Crow

pfft: the snowball will melt with the memes

Nah,
Now that I think about it, I don't wanna be the village idiot
Im su smert.