This place seems to have changed.

Winged Bear

Grizzli, Grizzbus, Airbus
Hello all!

Those who weren't here seven months ago don't know me. You are the lucky people.

For the unlucky ones, I am the infamous double identity Airbus/Grizzli. Looks like there was some problem with scraping the data of my accounts, as I cannot recover passwords for any of them, so I made a third one with a name combining both elements of my troublesome Europeian history. Anyway, nice to see you again.

Now, I am not proud of my previous offenses, yet I won't be hiding their existence either. To those who have felt and feel misled and tricked I deeply apologise. The awesome community that is Europeia did not need nor deserve this mess, but I made it nonetheless.
To those who are prone to forgive I am most grateful. To those who don't feel like giving me a second chance I hold no grudge nor malice. These things take time and I know it. Don't rush it to look nice or correct, or even pretend it is fine. The State has to process my arrival like any other, but you don't.

Time for me to go and read my actual trial verdict, I was banned before being able to do so. After that I'll read more about the many events that can rock such an eventful place like Europeia in 7 months.

Many thanks for keeping the place alive!

Winged Bear, a bad mix of bad bears and faulty planes.

HEM

Grand Master of Spam, Grand Admiral of the Sea
Forum Administrator
Hey hey, glad to see you! We can give you one of your old accounts back if you like (PM me a current email address to send the password reset to) or you can start with a clean slate with this one.

Kuramia

Trust me.
Forum Administrator
Chief of State
Welcome back, my man! Glad to see you back and was hoping you'd return! You're gonna love the stuff afoot!

Prim

Comrade Prim
Associate Justice
Council of State
Deputy Minister
GRIZZBUS!! WELCOME BACK! :)

Personally, I felt your sentence was too long -- 7 months was over the top. Even more than the prosecutor was asking for.

That being said, I hope you get involved again. Both times you were here before, I think you were a positive influence on the region. I expect to see the same again. (y)

Winged Bear

Wow! Wasn't expecting such a hearty welcome, thanks a lot to all of you!

Welcome back! Glad you're back!
Glad to see you once more Aex! Hopefully in a better newcomer thread than the previous one ;)

Hey hey, glad to see you! We can give you one of your old accounts back if you like (PM me a current email address to send the password reset to) or you can start with a clean slate with this one.
Happy to see you again HEM. When I left Palaptine was your avatar, nice to see you switched to the light side!
Don't bother too much, I'll keep this account. If I take one they'll ask me why not the other, besides I am not planning on beating Lethen's post count just now.

Thanks for the offer nonetheless.
HOLY CRAP YOU CAME BACK!!!

It’s so good to see you Grizzli <3
JayDee my old friend, I'm happy to see you are still here. We'll make a troublesome history club one of these days!

Welcome back, my man! Glad to see you back and was hoping you'd return! You're gonna love the stuff afoot!
Hey, so happy, to see you! Looks like they banned me five days before appointing you to that nice golden masking, so let me be the last person to congratulate you on becoming an admin. Whoever chose to appoint you is a genius, you are truly what this team needed :) .

Can't wait to see the "stuff afoot"

Glad to see you back.
Me too, Pichto!

Welcome back.
Many thanks. I see you are still a Senator after 7 months so congrats on being succesful.

Glad to see you back :)
Many thanks :)

Good to see you back! Gotta say, I missed the Grizzli name.
I missed the avatars, the flag nerdery, the states, the Ervald.

Hey, I’m glad to see you decided to come back! I look forward to working with you again!
I a
Welcome back to Europeia!
Welcome back!
GRIZZBUS!! WELCOME BACK! :)

Personally, I felt your sentence was too long -- 7 months was over the top. Even more than the prosecutor was asking for.

That being said, I hope you get involved again. Both times you were here before, I think you were a positive influence on the region. I expect to see the same again. (y)

Winged Bear

Well looks like I clicked enter at the wrong time. Are posts even editable in this new forum version?

Many thanks for that nice welcome!

Prim

Comrade Prim
Associate Justice
Council of State
Deputy Minister
Well looks like I clicked enter at the wrong time. Are posts even editable in this new forum version?

Many thanks for that nice welcome!
Only by those with masking, I think -- citizens, foreign diplomats, etc.

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Welcome back! I honestly forgot your sentence was up; I also forgot about that 7-month sentencing...which I think many of us disagreed with.

Winged Bear

Welcome back! I honestly forgot your sentence was up; I also forgot about that 7-month sentencing...which I think many of us disagreed with.
If that has given some work for EBC article authors and frantic GH posters it is good.

I did read the verdict but I don't see anything too bad with it, though I guess it is easier to feel that way when it is over :p .

See you soon in the cit app thread and beyond! This time, hopefully, with a truthful application.