This Is Why Europeia's Political Parties Are A Huge Joke

Common-Sense Politics said:
GraVandius said:
In this kind of campaign environment we are overshadowed by the past accomplishments and name recognition of our opponents.
Really?
I think he's correct to a point but he's greatly underselling the ability of proactive and impressive newcomers to really go places in Europeia in a short while - be it President, Cabinet, what have you. And downplaying how discerning most of our informed voting populace is when it comes to comparing past to current players.

Common-Sense Politics said:
GraVandius said:
In this kind of campaign environment we are overshadowed by the past accomplishments and name recognition of our opponents.
Really?
I would say that is a somewhat valid statement but it's overwritten by their own lack of experience. That isn't to say that I don't think Kaboom could be a great president or GraV a great VP, one day, but I don't think that they're ready for the responsibility now. I hope to see both of them become more heavily involved in other facets of the government and make a second attempt in another term once they've gained more experience in areas they're currently lacking.

EDIT: Apparently me and Lethen are mind brothers. >>;

From the EPP's platfourm (sic):

We here at the EPP believe in a new kind of "issue" oriented political party. This new kind of party will select certin issues that we believe to be essential to the betterment of the region and then press cannidates to include plans to fix said issue. This new type of party will help bring focus onto important problems that are largely ignored or simply given lip service.

All quiet on the issue front.

hyanygo said:
From the EPP's platfourm (sic):

We here at the EPP believe in a new kind of "issue" oriented political party. This new kind of party will select certin issues that we believe to be essential to the betterment of the region and then press cannidates to include plans to fix said issue. This new type of party will help bring focus onto important problems that are largely ignored or simply given lip service.

All quiet on the issue front.
Yea...other than the fact that we drew some attention to innovations that can be done in Interior, which is a huge part of our party platfourm In This Speech. Which has been generally praised by people to me in private.

Back