The Newspaper Color List

Newspaper Color List

If your paper goes over 70 days with no activity, it'll be archived. You have the right to apply for a new one or have it un-archived.

Also, posting "post" in your newspaper will no longer work as proving your papers activity. It must be actual content. Active discussion in papers may count as content if it is substantial.

OVER 70 DAYS
70 TO 30 DAYS
CURRENT

Last edited:
Updated as of 6-30-16.

If you're in the YELLOW, come up with an idea and get it working.

If you're in the RED, please post something.

Updated as of 5-21-18.

If you're in the YELLOW, come up with an idea and get it working.

If you're in the RED, please post something.

Over 70 Days:

The Testudine Times @Le Libertie
The Panda's Pen @Calvin Coolidge
The Mockingbird @Kaboom @Johnny Costello
The Globe @Rach
The Europeian Citizen @Common-Sense Politics
The Isari Times @Izzy
The Europeian Chatterbox @Aditya Republic
Kraken's Lounge @Kraketopia
Euro Weekly @Myself :p

Euro Sports @Olde Delaware
Organization of Independent Media @Darcness @Sopo @Calvin Coolidge

Under the current rules all these papers can be archived. A period of 14 days shall be given for all papers in the red to release content or the papers shall be archived. If this occurs you can request to have your paper restored. If for some reason you will be unable to produce content in the 14 day period please contact me for your reasons why and a decision to possibly extend the deadline may be made. If you no longer wish to run a newspaper please either contact myself or ask the admins to archive your paper. Thank you.

OVER 70 DAYS
70 TO 30 DAYS
CURRENT
I left the Mockingbird out of the list because there is said to be a new edition in the works, and because it is our official CA media. Members marked with * are not currently citizens or otherwise masked. Should they reapply for any masking, I will of course contact them.

If your newspaper is in the red list, it may be archived if there is no further content within fourteen days. If you would not like for your media outlet to be archived, but are unable to write within fourteen days, please contact me so we can discuss the situation.

In the old days there was a special arrangement to keep the Kraken's Lounge listed, even if there had been no recent publications, due to the nature of the content being reference based rather than time or popularity based. Could we put it on a special list so I don't have to keep re-activating it?

Thanks.

Delete/Archive mine, i don't plan on using it anytime soon.

Could I please get a response?

Sorry -- I answered your DM positively, so I assumed that had it settled. For the record, I am indeed holding off on archiving the Kraken Lounge even without further media activity. This is under the condition that there aren't too many others asking the same, in which case we would miss the aim of this colour list and could not allow it, thus going back to archiving everyone equally.

Back