The Holy Court of HEM v. Potchen

Kylia Quilor

I charge Potchen with posting Warhammer 40k Memes. And since Warhammer 40k is a bad game with a bad setting and the Imperium of Man sucks and the Space Marines can go die in a hole, this is an offense against the Court.

How do you plead?

Kari

My name is Kari, and I am a Legion of One.

I do not recognize this court, it is a Nethelian kangaroo court set up to try to exterminate the faithful of Swift, may her light forever guide and protect us. Also since i am not a filthy Xeno that needs to be purged, under Articles 2 &10 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
2 said:
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
10 said:
"Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him."
this court is clearly used to try and persecute people based on the religious beliefs and as such is illegal.

Kylia Quilor

The Imperium of Man does not recognize rights and so by promoting it you forfeit yours, and I neither worship nor care about Nethel or Swift. Objection dismissed.

Celtian

Resident Lion
A heresy trial lead by a nonbeliever? There's a word for that...

it...

is...

irony! flail.gif

JayDee

Umm
Senator
Deputy Councilor
Cerian I hereby find you guilty of something. Your sentence is something.

JayDee

Umm
Senator
Deputy Councilor
Cerian Quilor said:
JayDee, I find you guilty of forgetting how to dog. I sentence you to be my baliff.
I find you guilty of talking on your phone like a basic b****, your sentence is Jim Carry's most annoying sound in the world

Kylia Quilor

JayDee said:
Cerian Quilor said:
JayDee, I find you guilty of forgetting how to dog. I sentence you to be my baliff.
I find you guilty of talking on your phone like a basic b****, your sentence is Jim Carry's most annoying sound in the world
I find you guilty of Generalized Fail Disorder and insulting Caroline Forbes and sentence you to becoming HEM's footstool.

JayDee

Umm
Senator
Deputy Councilor
Cerian Quilor said:
JayDee said:
Cerian Quilor said:
I find you guilty of Generalized Fail Disorder and insulting Caroline Forbes and sentence you to becoming HEM's footstool.
I find you guilty of being guilty, your sentence is being a sacrifice to the Cheese Goddess

Celtian

Resident Lion
Cerian Quilor said:
Celtian, I find you guilty of abuse of the word Irony. I sentence you to nothing.
So I'm sentenced to philosophical nonexistance? Seems a bit much for using irony once :p

Kari

Cerian Quilor said:
The Imperium of Man does not recognize rights and so by promoting it you forfeit yours, and I neither worship nor care about Nethel or Swift. Objection dismissed.

Kylia Quilor

Celtian said:
Cerian Quilor said:
Celtian, I find you guilty of abuse of the word Irony. I sentence you to nothing.
So I'm sentenced to philosophical nonexistance? Seems a bit much for using irony once :p
You abused the term Irony, therefore you must suffer.

Potchen, you have been exiled from the Spam Zone.

Kari

This court has no power over the spam zone, your verdict is flawed and heretical.