The Gold Standard Is Now Eurofact

United Vietussia

Allegedly Did Some Stuff
Citizen
eurofact (1) - Edited.png
Out of the ashes of the Gold Standard (and a plagiarism court case) comes Eurofact, seeking to provide executive accountability by tracking progress on the various platform promises made by elected Executive heads. The shortened term has provided an opportunity to trial this program in advance of the transition back to a Presidential system, so I have decided that now is as good a time as any to give this a shot again. More details will be provided later, but I have assembled a small panel of Europeian citizens to deliberate and decide on the progress levels of the promises made by the Executive heads, and as such, while the debate should provide a more holistic grading (along with a rationale), grades will be subject to opinion, but it is our goal to gather as many facts as possible to land upon the grade that we do.

The proposed grading system is as follows:

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 3.30.56 PM.png

As you can likely tell, there is some room for opinion in landing upon the final grade, which our fact-seeking and panel setting will hope to mitigate by trying to build a consensus. In the end, it is your job as the citizen to take the information we compile for you and make your own decision as to what to do with it (or even disagree with, which I will be happy to discuss with you). We'll aim to put out weekly updates and we're currently working to put out our first update to you soon.

If you have any questions, I'll happily take them now, but otherwise, I'm excited to see where this may go.

This sounds very interesting!

I've never loved this kind of coverage. Maybe you'll do it differently and I'll change my mind. :)

Excuse me sir, I believe I used the word FACT on this forums before you did, you are infringing on my intellectual property and I will thus SEE YOU IN COURT!

Excuse me sir, I believe I used the word FACT on this forums before you did, you are infringing on my intellectual property and I will thus SEE YOU IN COURT!
Beautiful! You should link to the court case for the new people to see!

I'm very excited for this.

*bounces* Thanks, Vlaska!

Europeia's legal history is a great source of tea, memes, running jokes, and lessons!

all of that work for you just to toss the name aside!

Back