The Europeian Who Kept Being Accused Of Treason

Great article, HEM!

The matter wasn't settled until a Who's Who of gameplayers were added to an impromptu MSN Messenger conversation to debate the matter.
This conversation is fantastic, LA and Rotalsia specifically are SO dramatic, I love it. Meanwhile Onder just annoyedly repeating his arguments, until he does eventually have enough of the theatre. Prime material for a dramatic reading.

I mean, we almost didn't! What I will say, however, is that the possibilities always seemed endless. Here you have Pineapleboy logging on and seeing, "oh wow, I was just appointed assistant judge yesterday and wow look it's a major treason trial!!"

Today there's nearly 16 years of inertia behind things. Which makes them more battle-tested, less crazy, but also a little less exciting.

Yeah, I feel like in the same time that the two first trials were had, we might not even have finished the Pre-trial conference nowadays.

Lord Alphanesia denies Lethen as a witness for the prosecution as he is currently not a citizen
Emphasis mine. Yes children, even I was not always a steadfast citizen of this region.

EDIT: I wish we still had the campaign posters too...I vaguely recall them, but not well. I don't think they're on my laptop anymore either.
Lethen didn't make his 30-day post, shame....
I know this is a joke :p but I didn't go inactive in hindsight. I told HEM Euro was going to fail like his other projects so I left (I'm sure he has the logs haha @HEM )
I don’t need logs, here is the thread: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/resignation-as-well.1243828/

Ironically, it was LA who invented a cover story for you to return — if you recall!
I literally referenced that cover story lie in another thread recently :p

I've seen from various sources (example) that Lord Alphanesia's nation is Ostroeuropa and it seems to me that that nation mostly posts in NSG now.

I've seen from various sources (example) that Lord Alphanesia's nation is Ostroeuropa and it seems to me that that nation mostly posts in NSG now.
To be fair, LA is also 15 years older and likely an okayish dude now.

Though he already seems to have been an adult at the time of these happenings. 😅

Though he already seems to have been an adult at the time of these happenings. 😅
I consider everyone under 25 still a kid.
I have coworkers under that age who have been offended before when I've referred to my 23 or 24 year old roommate as "a kid" and "immature."

Back