The Europeian Democratic Alliance HQ

Demataria

Welcome to the Europeian Democratic Alliance headquarters. Please post sensibly.

If any EDA nation is in need of help on any topic, post your queries here and other EDA nations shall attempt to solve your Dilemma.

To officially apply to become an EDA nation, copy out his form and answer the questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your nation's name?:

Are you currently a member of the World Assembly?:

Have you changed your currency to the EDA pound?:

Is your current population under 30 million?:

What is your purpose here?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once it has been filled out, I will check your answers and if all are correct then I shall add your nation to the Official EDA member list.

Thank you,
Demataria

Official EDA members list:

.The Democratic Republic of Demataria
.The Federation of Erisya

What is your nation's name?: Demataria

Are you currently a member of the World Assembly?: Yes

Have you changed your currency to the EDA pound?: Yes

Is your current population under 30 million?: Yes

What is your purpose here?: To represent the EDA and to give new nations a voice.

You do realize that you guys can have a subforum right? With the other parties?

All you need is another person to sign on first.

Thanks for the tip.

Do you mean in the actual Political parties section on the forum main page?

I'm a getting other EDA members to join now. Thanks.

Hello everyone, thanks for the interest!

Look, initially I said that the members of the EDA should have one standard currency, as a symbol of us being one community and being united. But Kab, if that's bending the rules in any way then I will have to adapt my form and find another symbol of unity...

also, about having a sub-forum with the other parties- don't I have to have at least one more member to be on that section?

Looks like as if I am the first

at http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?c=14 is not yet a thread on the EDA

What is your nation's name?: The Federation of Erisya

Are you currently a member of the World Assembly?: Yes, i am

Have you changed your currency to the EDA pound?: Yes

Is your current population under 30 million?: A little bit beyond it...32 Million

What is your purpose here?: My purpose is that my voice is heard and everything else we see further ;)

Well, it would appear that we now have two nations. By law we are now allowed to be considered as an official social/political party. Can we now have a sub-forum in the political party section of the forum main page?

Thanks,
from Demataria

hello everyone.

Just so you all know, this section here is not valid any longer. The EDA has moved into a sub-forum in the Europeian Liberal party section.

To get there, go onto the Europeian forum main page, scroll down to the political parties and click on the Europeian liberal party.

In there there is a section entitled 'the Europeian democratic alliance. you will need a password, soy PM me if you want to be a member and I will give you it :D

Back