The EBC TEN

Ladies and gentleman,

This is The EBC TEN. The EBC TEN is a list of the 10 most influential people in Europeia. Each month, The EBC TEN will be published, citing the most influential citizens of the past month. The list will bear citizens who have shown incredible leadership, and dedication to the region. Those who have the most clout in Europeia will be displayed on the list as well.

This will be a great way to honor the work that our citizens are doing.

And without further ado, here is the official first EBC TEN.

1: Swakistek

A true visionary. Swakistek tops the list not only because he is the most powerful government official, but because he has an enormous public presence all around Europeia. His opinion is always respected, and his service to Eurpoeia is unwavering.

2 & 3:Tie HEM & Lethen

HEM and Lethen are highly visible, and highly influential throughout the region. No government policy really seems to stick without their personal stamp of approval. The power of the two Supreme Chancellor's is very hard to question.

4: Skizzy Grey

Skizzy Grey is one of the most respected members of Europeia. With a good head on his shoulders, he lends his opinion to many topics, which is always welcomed by many.

5: Common-Sense Politics

CSP has a track record in Europeia that can only be described as impressive. His extensive experience gives his opinions serious merit.

6: Seven Deaths

Seven Deaths is a very hard worker. He is constantly looking to make improvements, and his voice is an important one in the government. There is no mistake that SD is a rising star in Europeia.

7: Drecq

Although he is facing some pretty steep up-hill battles as Minister of the Interior, Drecq has made his mark on Europeia. He is active in discussions, and he is well respected by his collegues.

8: Vinage

A President who only recently relinquished his power, Vinage has managed to stay very relevant in Europeia. Being a policy buff, Vinage's thoughts and opinions are always well received, and his service to the region continues as he is a Deputy Minister now (not to mention WA Delegate). There is no doubt Vinage is a heavy-hitter.

9. Apollo

Although Apollo retired, he is on this list because he has dedicated a lot of time and effort to Europeia, and he still holds a lot of weight in the region.

10. Drexlore Greyjoy

As the Chairman of the Citizens' Assembly and Minister of Culture, Drexlore is a rising star here in Europeia. His dedication to the work he does is impressive, and I am sure this isn't the last time we will be seeing him on this list.

I hope all of you enjoyed the first EBC TEN. Check back in a month for a new edition!

Sincerely,

Any comments from you guys?

I think next time I am going to open this up to all of you so we can all choose the ten people, so I can have more than just my opinion :p.

Back