The Democratic Republican Party

Kabanatuanistan

Dear Admin,

AS the chairman of the Europeian Conservative Party, and with the OK of conservatives, we'd like to merge ourselves with the Revolutionary Rightist Party to officially become The Democratic Republican Party using the old ECP forum. This would disband the Rightist Party, since all its members will be joining the new one. We have to logo done and everything. So are we good?

What a god awful logo, one of the first things I'm doing is suggesting a new one. May I also say the name sucks?

If I may, I'd like to put up the timeline:

Kab announced at 1:08 am (GMT), on June 23rd, without any previous discussion, that "Stamos and I are talking as we speak about merging the Rightist party and this one into one big party" All further discussions were put on hold so to "wait for the merging and we'll discuss [the election]" (0134, GMT). Plus, there was nothing anyone could do about it since "like it or not, this new party in well underway" (0335, GMT).

The poll was put up at 3:21pm, GMT, on the 23rd and you posted your request here at 2:21am, GMT, on the 24th. The official request was made a little over 1 hours after the poll was posted and a little over 24 hours after the subject had been brought up in the ECP forum. At that moment, only two votes had been cast. Hell, I hadn't even had time to vote!

I don't mind when political parties feel the need to shake things up. I told Kab myself that "if you wanted to organize a mass exodus, why didn't you tell... well... all three of us? [meaning the active members of the ECP]" (1039, GMT, 06/23). That was met with "I'm telling you now" (1414, GMT, 06/23). However, I do resent when someone says "as the chairman of the Europeian Conservative Party, and with the OK of conservatives, we'd like to merge ourselves with the Revolutionary Rightist Party"

Just wanted to set the record straight, Kab. This merger was forced upon the ECP. No grudge, just facts.

Regards,

Thanks for that Klatonia. This is incredibly disturbing.

Who are the other active ECP members? Dem and OO? Are there others?

Cubanika was the only other active member, as I recall. Stam was in and out. I,m not even going to speculate about the "I leave and we merge" coincidence. When you're cute, you can get away with anything.

I'm not pressing charges and I'm not disputing the merger, Mr. Admin. I just did not want the record distorted. I'm sure Kab did not do that on purpose, and that he actually made (two) honest mistakes in his previous posts.

Plus, I resigned from the ECP, so they can do whatever they want.

Thank you for your time,

Alright, I'll leave things as they are, but I am massively disappointed by this. It was utterly disgraceful, and as an Admin, I do not appreciate being a pawn in other's shady doings.

To be honest, there was no shady doings, just very quick acting before the elections. It was put up for a vote in the ECP and majority won. It was al perfectlt democratic.

Whatever.

I just did not want the record distorted. I'm sure Kab did not do that on purpose, and that he actually made (two) honest mistakes in his previous posts.

I'll have to withdraw that assumption!

Regards,

Back