Statistics page

r3naissanc3r

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
I made a couple small changes to the statistics page.

The first was to make the display of the values on the date (x) axis legible. This had been in the past a constant and understandable source of complaints. It should look much better now.

The second was to make it more obvious that the page also provides the raw data, in the form of text files. People in the past kept missing the cryptic "TSV" links, or ignoring them exactly because they had no idea what TSV means ("tab-separated values", ftr).

I'll also use this post as an opportunity for a reminder: if there is any kind of data you would like to see recorded and displayed on the statistics page, feel free to request so. Many times it is something I can easily add, and having it there in the statistics would save those manually keeping track of this data a lot time and tedious work.

Is there any way to track the number of people in given user groups? I'm interested in the number of "active members," which could be fairly accurately approximated as those in the various active user groups (citizens, ambassadors, etc.).

r3naissanc3r said:
I made a couple small changes to the statistics page.

The first was to make the display of the values on the date (x) axis legible. This had been in the past a constant and understandable source of complaints. It should look much better now.

The second was to make it more obvious that the page also provides the raw data, in the form of text files. People in the past kept missing the cryptic "TSV" links, or ignoring them exactly because they had no idea what TSV means ("tab-separated values", ftr).

I'll also use this post as an opportunity for a reminder: if there is any kind of data you would like to see recorded and displayed on the statistics page, feel free to request so. Many times it is something I can easily add, and having it there in the statistics would save those manually keeping track of this data a lot time and tedious work.
I would like to track our -gate count over time. :gentleman:

Back