State of The Nations [Rolling Thread]

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
ou1wgp.png

State of The Nations: Week One 10/28-11/2
Hello Fellow Europeians,

I have decided to start posting weekly updates on our nation count and recruitment efforts in order to further raise awareness of the trends in our region. I hope that these updates, in correlation with my previous article, Why Manual Recruitment Matters , will inspire people to sign up to recruit by Joining the Ministry of Interior at that link. Additionally, these will come out on Saturday in order to concur with the recruitment week which runs Saturday to Friday.

Nation Count: Our nation count fell overall this week from 919 to 918 currently. In reality though it is likely worse than that. We had a blip due to people bringing puppets into the region for the NS wide Z-Day event. That added about 20 puppets to our nation count (937) that have since left since the midweek. In addition to those whom already left, there are likely more that people simply created and remain in the region. I know I moved 4 or 5 in and I suspect there are others as well. That would suggest that our nation count is in some really bad shape at the moment, possibly below 900. That's obviously not good at all and I hope our recruitment efforts can pick up to help keep us above that line.

Recruitment Efforts: Last week, myself, Kuramia, Mallowshade, Wissen Coast and Sopo reached the goal of 50 telegrams sent to secure a personal emoji in the discord server! That totaled to about 363 telegrams sent which at best equals about 10 nations brought in or a potential net gain of +7 nations over the week. That is effectively the same as last week so we are essentially treading water here. It would be a great service to the region if more recruiters stepped up and sent telegrams. I want to keep us above the 900 mark across the entire term and the more hands on deck the better! I hope to see more of you sign up and recruit!!

That does it for this issue, I'll see you next week!

Last edited:
Thanks for the information, GraV! Recruiting is an easy way to contribute to the region's success.

It really is easy and I think anyone who wants to see Euro continue being Euro should at least do 50 a week.

Back