Split Era Leaders Battle Bracket

Thank you for putting this together Calvin, and thanks to everyone that voted for me - even if the eventuality may have been due to some recency bias as Lethen mentioned. One of the things I can say from my experience here though, is how important it is to prepare yourself personally for these kind of roles. I know Pichtonia had an amazing calendar in his term that really reflected the work/life balance he had to forge, and this calendar certainly helped me prepare for what I would have to give too. For myself (and I imagine for anyone else on here), I found it incredibly important to invest a lot of myself mentally and emotionally when taking this role on when I did, and I don't regret a second of it. Serving as your First Minister has definitely been one of the most rewarding and challenging experiences I've ever had, and I can't thank you all enough for letting me serve through that term. Everyone on here absolutely deserves the recognition for how much they gave of themselves - I know I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for putting this together Calvin, and thanks to everyone that voted for me - even if the eventuality may have been due to some recency bias as Lethen mentioned. One of the things I can say from my experience here though, is how important it is to prepare yourself personally for these kind of roles. I know Pichtonia had an amazing calendar in his term that really reflected the work/life balance he had to forge, and this calendar certainly helped me prepare for what I would have to give too. For myself (and I imagine for anyone else on here), I found it incredibly important to invest a lot of myself mentally and emotionally when taking this role on when I did, and I don't regret a second of it. Serving as your First Minister has definitely been one of the most rewarding and challenging experiences I've ever had, and I can't thank you all enough for letting me serve through that term. Everyone on here absolutely deserves the recognition for how much they gave of themselves - I know I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.
Thank you for dedicating this speech to me, I'm happy I led to your success ;). Seriously, you were an awesome leader, and I am honoured, that I got to meet you during that tenure. I would like to say we're good friends, relatively in a short period, but I am so happy of the friendship we built from me starting my journey and you as first minister. Thank you for being awesome matey.

Back