Special Report: Zombieopeia Descends!

EBC News Series: Europeians on the Menu!

BREAKING NEWS: CTE VIRUS STRIKES!

Contest Organized by McEntire

News Report Written by Gustavus Adolphus Rex

Zombieopeia Logo & Graphics by Vinage​

*Panting, out of breath, pushes his EBC News Desk against the door as moaning and scratching can be heard just outside*

Cameras! Don't just stand there! I want those cameras rolling NOW, you pansies!

*Reloads shotgun*

Good evening, Europeia! I'm Gustavus Adolphus Rex of the EBC Cinema Lounge here with the latest scoop! The government has just issued a severe threat advisory today. All citizens of Arnhelm are warned to sit tight in their homes, lock up their doors, board up their windows, stock up on provisions, and get out their guns.

It seems that a lethal and highly contagious pandemic of Cease to Exist virus has infected most of NationStates within days via Patient Zero eating an infected hamburger and biting people on international flights, and now it has reached the remote Europeian shores.

Within just 24 hours of being bitten, victims will die and then the virus will reanimate their brain stem with their one goal being to reproduce by biting living flesh and then eating the majority of their brains. There is no known antidote, although scientists are scrambling furiously to find a cure. The only thing that can be done...

*Pumps shotgun, eyes wild*

:violentgun:

Is to show their heads your BOOMSTICKS and make them eat lead before they serve you up like a fucking Thanksgiving turkey!

The Navy is doing what it can, but our ground forces are being pushed out of their safe zones by thousands of those damn Zeds while Sopo defends Goldenblock, Malashaan protects the Senate, Swakistek fights for the High Court of Justice after OnderKelkia fell in the line of duty, and HEM and Lethen guard the Palatium to possibly the death.

Now, I'm not usually one to ask others to risk bodily harm- clearly, that's my job in the name of reporting the news- but are you all going to just sit on your asses and let them order your brains to go?

OR WILL YOU TAKE A STAND FOR EUROPEIA AND FOR GREAT JUSTICE? WHO WANTS TO KILL THE WHISKEY DELTAS WITH ME?!?!

This is Gustavus Adolphus Rex, signing off for now...

:axe:

What happens in the story of Zombieopeia from this point on is up to you the players! Pick your side, and whichever side can recruit the most players will win some fabulous prizes from the Interior Ministry, and a early 100-250 word preview of Chapter 4 of...

If you're thinking, man this sounds awesome, I want to sign up for that, you're in luck, YOU CAN! Simply go to this link in the Interior Ministry (CLICK) and start fighting for or against your region!​

*finishes barricading Palatium Manor while HEM takes pot-shots from his balcony with a rifle and sips on a fine red wine*

Zombies? What zombies? :p

*finishes barricading Palatium Manor while HEM takes pot-shots from his balcony with a rifle and sips on a fine red wine*

Oh they're not zombies at all. They're just protestors on a zombie walk. :p
Protesters? Zombie walk? Gods damn you Gus! Do you know how many I've killed?!

*A few more break through the barrier*

Fuck it!

:gun:

Oh they're not zombies at all. They're just protestors on a zombie walk. :p
Protesters? Zombie walk? Gods damn you Gus! Do you know how many I've killed?!

*A few more break through the barrier*

Fuck it!

:gun:
Haha, you've all been massive trolled! :troll:

Nah, just kidding about just kidding! They're actual zombies! :p

I am THIRSTY.

*grabs new bottled water from Falconian Springs*

*makes snide joke about Falconian Springs being near old waste plant*

*drinks water*

*turns into zombie*

Braaaaaaaaaaains...Braaaaaaaains...BRAINS.

Back