former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network - "Skizzy Grey holds commanding lead"
Written by HEM Tiberius

With some of the most intense presidential campaigning underway, Europeians may be wondering who is gaining the most traction in this General Election. But wait! What about our illustrious incumbent?

"Many Europeians are quietly asking why PASD didn't seek a term of his own, and the numbers seem to add more confusion to that question. His approval rating clocks in at 63.8%, which is considerably strong in a more political atmosphere," says ENN Contributor Jay Leno.

Without even launching any sort of campaign, PASD gains the support of 24% of Europeians against Skizzy Grey and JGlenn.

"But he didn't run," Princeton Professor Paul Krugman reminds us, "But even if he had, Skizzy Grey still wins an outright majority, but he didn't."

Polls show 67% of the region supporting Skizzy Grey, with 24% uncertain, and 10% supporting JGlenn outright (all numbers rounded up).

Why is there such a landslide?

"Two things," former UK Prime Minister John Major says, "Firstly, Europeians are very idealistic. We want to reach farther, achieve greater, go farther. JGlenn's platform is a strong one, but it is one that wants to be 'realistic'. It doesn't inspire us as much as Skizzy's. Secondly, JGlenn's cabinet work has been spotted with inactivity. While this stems from real life concerns that must always come first, it still worries the region about a potential stay in the Goldenblock."

Is there a silver bullet that can crack Skizzy's armor?

"JGlenn has to underline the challenges in trying to implement all that Skizzy wants to do. Because it is...alot," Jay Leno says, "a big chunk (36%) of Skizzy's support is only 'leaning' toward him. With a debate still to go, things could change."

If JGlenn's continues to fight and use this opportunity to grow, his time will come. It may not be now but failure in a democracy is never absolute and I feel that if he could be President in the near future. In this election however, is Skizzy Grey's time.

I feel like JGlenn needed to come out of the gates extremely fast in order to match the disadvantage posed by Skizzy Grey’s Presidential popularity. Instead, his platform didn’t match up and I think it may have even be a negative in terms of his electability. There was certainly an opportunity to beat Skizzy, if he came out fast enough with a strong platform.

I'm in argeement with Rachel. I think it's Skizzy's time, and that JGlenn's time will also come, just not next term.

Great article, HEM.

Back