Skipping Along: How Many Is Too Many?

Yeah, I wish there were a way to see how old each nation is when a TG gets sent to them through the manual recruiting tool.

I know that if I recruit more than maybe 100 or so times in a session, they start to get really old and they get kicked back.

Another thought I just had is that skipping is definitely the right call for people with longer cool downs. With a 5 second cool down, it doesn't save much time to skip, but the saving for a 10 second cool down would be huge.

Eh at 5 second cool down i can recruit as fast as it can load a new nation, C&P template number, hit send and load a new nation.

Yes, the cooldown doesn't even impact me anymore. Only rarely do I get blocked.

I had an 11-second cooldown when I joined Euro, got down to 9 seconds, but now it's back up to 11 seconds again after my nation had CTE'd for a while. It's rough waiting the whole time and if I'm doing something else while recruiting, I usually forget while I'm waiting and I end up with 20-30 seconds in between each TG. :p

5-seconds sounds like a dream. ?

I was probably being generous with 2-3, more likely I can skip in 4 or recruit in 5. I have to slow myself down slightly to avoid getting blocked with 5 second timer.

I was probably being generous with 2-3, more likely I can skip in 4 or recruit in 5. I have to slow myself down slightly to avoid getting blocked with 5 second timer.
If I’m skipping puppets it’s like a 1 to 3 seconds.
*Click*
“Yuno101”
*Click*

I feel like the most time consuming part is unquestionably actually sending the telegram. It's like three clicks and a additionally loading time.

Last edited:
I had an 11-second cooldown when I joined Euro, got down to 9 seconds, but now it's back up to 11 seconds again after my nation had CTE'd for a while. It's rough waiting the whole time and if I'm doing something else while recruiting, I usually forget while I'm waiting and I end up with 20-30 seconds in between each TG. :p

5-seconds sounds like a dream. ?
Mine is 14 seconds :/

Back