sit 7 village idiot

Peeps

May Flower Corgi Bring You Joy
Cabinet
My fellow Europeians, I post here not to sit, but to stand for the rights of the village idiot. The ancient office needs prestige and glory restored. Therefore, as title inflation is causing a big issue here. I request that only .5 idiots are elected. Furthermore, I request that the holder of this office treats it with the utmost of dignity and respect by completely ignoring it, something bowzin did not do. This office has glory beyond NS and is perhaps the greatest event that we may all lay witness too. I furthermore request that new elections be held every 42 days.

Bowzin

Attorney General
My fellow Europeians, I post here not to sit, but to stand for the rights of the village idiot. The ancient office needs prestige and glory restored. Therefore, as title inflation is causing a big issue here. I request that only .5 idiots are elected. Furthermore, I request that the holder of this office treats it with the utmost of dignity and respect by completely ignoring it, something bowzin did not do. This office has glory beyond NS and is perhaps the greatest event that we may all lay witness too. I furthermore request that new elections be held every 42 days.
no u

Peeps

May Flower Corgi Bring You Joy
Cabinet
I object on the grounds of legality, also, you, according to your post, are now standing.